Check your account email address ×

I love intended circumstances

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wife and I got pulled over because our license plate light was out Sunday morning going home from a grad party.   She was DD.   Got home to find out the light was working.   We got a local small town cop who is on a power trip.   Best part is he has 2 DUI's himself. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wife and I got pulled over because our license plate light was out Sunday morning going home from a grad party.   She was DD.   Got home to find out the light was working.   We got a local small town cop who is on a power trip.   Best part is he has 2 DUI's himself. :lmao:

"Would you mind if I got out and checked it myself officer?"

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Would you mind if I got out and checked it myself officer?"

I was pretty full.   Decided it wouldn't be best to get out of the car.  :lmao:

I had already said "really a license plate light" and he responded "yeah you got a problem with that."

No need to go any further than that at that point with a young cop already on a power trip.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That sucks you have a Slop the gravy train Rider for a cop.

I don't care if someone has a couple drinks and gets behind the wheel. But I have no pity for anyone who is drunk behind the wheel. Should be a $10,000 fine for anyone who can hardly walk let alone drive 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

I don't care if someone has a couple drinks and gets behind the wheel. But I have no pity for anyone who is drunk behind the wheel. Should be a $10,000 fine for anyone who can hardly walk let alone drive 

Fuck that..just execute him.

BTW..some have to drive because they are to drunk to walk.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Fuck that..just execute him.

I would be ok with that to if its a repeat offender of it. I feel bad for the guy who is barely over the limit but the guys who can't even walk are the real danger 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

I would be ok with that to if its a repeat offender of it. I feel bad for the guy who is barely over the limit but the guys who can't even walk are the real danger 

Ok second time caught they are dead then.

Gotta stop pussy footing around and fix chit! :bc:

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Strange? considering your stance on all other forms of government control this is a turn around. :fool:

Not strange at all. Since Rodney King "stay in your car" is the order of the day.

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Typical lazy assed nigger :nuts: 

You said as you looked in the mirror.

14 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Ok second time caught they are dead then.

Gotta stop pussy footing around and fix chit! :bc:

Drunk drivers are like Isis. When are we gonna do something?

14 hours ago, Ebsell said:

I agree, huge difference between a few drinks and being drunk at least for me, now some folks get silly on one and those folks need transportation by others.

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Drunk drivers are like Isis. When are we gonna do something?

Time to stop at Tin Fish for a few  :bc: