Check your account email address ×

A weak feckless coward like Brandon is why Ukraine is getting demolished

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a China man or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them.

In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

George S. Patton

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a China man or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them.

In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

George S. Patton

George understood things very well.

• Like 2

Of course Putin sees Biden as a fucking old, skunk.

It's the media in this country that shields him, and portrays him favorably, showing him jogging up to the mic, or being met by Jill, hand outstretched, as he walks off the stage. All choreographed bullshit. 

Notice how fukkin strong Putin is, he doesn't need any broad to hold his fukkin hand. 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

George needs a writing lesson...badly.

Ask the Ukrainians if they are worried about proper grammer right now...

Idiot.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Of course Putin sees Biden as a fucking old, skunk.

It's the media in this country that shields him, and portrays him favorably, showing him jogging up to the mic, or being met by Jill, hand outstretched, as he walks off the stage. All choreographed bullshit. 

Notice how fukkin strong Putin is, he doesn't need any broad to hold his fukkin hand. 

Spot on. Funny you mentioned the jogging part. I just noticed that a few days ago. Usually he's just shuffling along. 

I wouldn't doubt the jogging wasn't even him & was a double. All fake like you said. 

A strong stance up front could have avoided all of this. Nobody respects Brandon & crew tho - so that doesn't work.

Trump told John Daly recently on a recorded event - that he told Putin he would take out Moscow if he invaded. He also said once China takes Taiwan - good luck on getting computer chips here.

• Like 1

TRUMP — They’re all saying, “Oh, he’s a nuclear power. It’s like they’re afraid of him. You know, he was a friend of mine. I got along great with him. I say, “Vladimir, if you do it, we’re hitting Moscow.” I said, “We’re gonna hit Moscow.” And he sort of believed me, like 5%, 10%. That’s all you need. He never did it during my time, John, you know. We’re all talking about it. He didn’t do this during the last four years because he knew he couldn’t.

DALY: It’s funny how President Xi didn’t bother you either.

TRUMP — Yeah, Xi didn’t bother me. I told him the same thing. You, that’ll be next. You know, that’s gonna be next. Taiwan will be next. You won’t have any computer chips. They’ll blow them off the face of the Earth.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ukranian blood on you weak liberals hands ...enjoy.

Nothing happened under trump. The world feared him. It’s pretty obvious. We are now being shit on due to the front office clown and his posse. They are pussies of the highest order and the world is taking advantage of that fact.. but at least the mean tweets are gone.. God help us..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nothing happened under trump. The world feared him. It’s pretty obvious. We are now being shit on due to the front office clown and his posse. They are pussies of the highest order and the world is taking advantage of that fact.. but at least the mean tweets are gone.. God help us..

Spot on bro.

The sharks smell blood & are coming to feast. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Foreign Policy with John Daly and Trump....and Fordy laps it all up...holy fuck.

Compared to lapping up Bidens and the msm's taint like you on a daily basis?  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Taliban fucked around after they made their deal. Intelligence told Trump they were in a cave on this mountain. Trump said what's the biggest bomb you have besides a nuke. They told him a Moab. Trump said drop it on em.   They did & incinerated them in the cave & blew the top of the mountain right off in the process. :lol:

The Taliban didn't fuck around after that & we went 18 months without a casualty. 

The world took notice as well & there was peace. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Taliban fucked around after they made their deal. Intelligence told Trump they were in a cave on this mountain. Trump said what's the biggest bomb you have besides a nuke. They told him a Moab. Trump said drop it on em.   They did & incinerated them in the cave & blew the top of the mountain right off in the process. :lol:

The Taliban didn't fuck around after that & we went 18 months without a casualty. 

The world took notice as well & there was peace. 

After he took out that Iranian pos general everyone started to shake. As they should have. Plugs has a reputation that dates back to the Kenyan years and everyone knows how much of a pussy he was then. Hence.. look what’s happening around the world. Trump was the best we could muster.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

After he took out that Iranian pos general everyone started to shake. As they should have. Plugs has a reputation that dates back to the Kenyan years and everyone knows how much of a pussy he was then. Hence.. look what’s happening around the world. Trump was the best we could muster.

Good point - I forgot about that one. 

Brandon is compromised as well with both China & Russia due to Hunter ...& yes you are right, he has always been a weak coward. He just cancelled our program to watch for China spies in the US - because it might offend someone. 

Trump had his flaws for sure- but the world was a much safer place with him in there. Our military is now all woke ...& we lost a lot of the best due to his vax mandates. Namely special forces guys & marines.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Good point - I forgot about that one. 

Brandon is compromised as well with both China & Russia due to Hunter ...& yes you are right, he has always been a weak coward. He just cancelled our program to watch for China spies in the US - because it might offend someone. 

Trump had his flaws for sure- but the world was a much safer place with him in there. Our military is now all woke ...& we lost a lot of the best due to his vax mandates. Namely special forces guys & marines.

Of course trump had flaws. Every president since the start has had issues and flaws. But what trump did. What he said was what the silent majority also felt. He came in like a bull in a China shop and it’s what we needed after a 8 year apology tour from our first black president. BFD. Trump came in and kicked the shit out of the place and Americans cheered. Except for the bleeding heart pussies who permeate this place.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why a bunch of Anti American pinko Commie Russian ass kissers.

GFY racist pos.. You hate japs.. and no one is kissing Russia’s ass.. you were all for Russia when trump was being falsely accused. It was all good then.. fucking asshole

• Like 2

Russian trolls…..

42 minutes ago, Pete said:

GFY racist pos.. You hate japs.. and no one is kissing Russia’s ass.. you were all for Russia when trump was being falsely accused. It was all good then.. fucking asshole

Fake American. ^^^^^^^^^^

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

George S. Patton

It's obvious that you want America to be the world's policeman. Cool. 

A friend of mine posted a interview with Putin I found very interesting, I'm against the One World Order and feel that's the main reason we have puppets in the government, how much of Putins answer is propaganda is debatable but it's always good to look at both sides.

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's obvious that you want America to be the world's policeman. Cool. 

I'm good with the US being the biggest swinging dick in the world.  What would happen if we weren't and China or Russia was just expanding without that check and balance.  Do I want us getting in any more wars?  Fuck no.  Just maintain the deterrence factor.  I'd rather see democracy expand in favor of communism, totalitarianism, or any other ism that exploits or dominates its neighbors.