Check your account email address ×

Hacker Group Anonymous Declares 'Cyber War' On Putin's Russia

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wait until Putin's hackers go to work on us. Our soft woke culture will crumble in days. 

Putin has his friends the Chinese. They'll gang bang America. Has Jimmy Done explained how America is causing the Chinese to fuck us? 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Putin has his friends the Chinese. They'll gang bang America. Has Jimmy Done explained how America is causing the Chinese to fuck us? 

Not that I've seen but that's what superpower psychopaths do. China isn't going to miss their chance. 

Just now, Anler said:

Not that I've seen but that's what superpower psychopaths do. China isn't going to miss their chance. 

China is simply stealing America's intellectual property in the same way America stole Europe's. 

China is simply stealing America's intellectual property in the same way America stole Europe's. 

China now has the world's largest navy. The Pentagon has run war simulations in the south china sea. In 18 simulations we lost every one. If only the world knew how many stand offs our military has with China in north Africa right now...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

China now has the world's largest navy. The Pentagon has run war simulations in the south china sea. In 18 simulations we lost every one. If only the world knew how many stand offs our military has with China in north Africa right now...

I don't blame China a bit. Actually they're to be admired. They've ripped a page out of the American manuscript and are doing it better.

Edited by spin_dry
  • Confused 1

I don't blame China a bit. Actually they're to admired. They've ripped a page out of the American manuscript and are doing it better.

Putin's buddies!

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

China will stay away. They see what sanctions can do.

China has a much different position than Russia it has things to sell the world.  No need to alienate their customer base. maybe this is good news for Taiwan.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don't blame China a bit. Actually they're to be admired. They've ripped a page out of the American manuscript and are doing it better.

According to MCLiar you’re admiring a dictator and a traitor 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

We have 11 aircraft carriers, they have 2? They may have more, but what they have ( or lack ) makes a big difference.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hope you’re being facetious.