Check your account email address ×

*****Official Super Bowl Thread****

ckf

2017 'NFL Honors' running list of winners

Saturday night celebrates another year of excellence in the NFL, with Super Bowl LI less than 24 hours away. The 2017 'NFL Honors' awards show is loaded with several stars up for the top awards this season. Additionally, another memorable Hall of Fame class is set to be announced.

Here is the full list of winners from the evening:

» FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Year: Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons; Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

» AP Offensive Rookie of the Year: Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys

» AP Offensive Player of the Year presented by Microsoft:  Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons

» Built Ford Tough Offensive Line of the Year: Dallas Cowboys

» Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award: Frank Gore, Indianapolis Colts

» Salute To Service Award Presented by USAA: Dan Quinn, Falcons

» Castrol EDGE Clutch Performer of the Year: Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders

» AP Assistant Coach of the Year: Kyle Shanahan, Atlanta Falcons

» AP Coach of the Year: Jason Garrett, Dallas Cowboys

» AP Defensive Rookie of the Year: Joey Bosa, Los Angeles Chargers

» Courtyard's "Greatness on the Road" Award: Le'Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers

» AP Defensive Player of the Year presented by Old Spice: Khalil Mack, Oakland Raiders

» Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2017: LaDainian Tomlinson, Morten Andersen, Jason Taylor, Kenny Easley, Jerry Jones, Terrell Davis, Kurt Warner

» NFL.com Fantasy Player of the Year:

» AP Comeback Player of the Year presented by McDonald's: Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers

» Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year presented by Nationwide: Eli Manning, New York Giants; Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals

» Bridgestone Performance Play of the Year: Buccaneers wideout Mike Evans' one-handed catch against the Falcons

» AP Most Valuable Player: Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Momorider said:You know that it's going to be the world basically cheering for the Falcons because Brady is Trumps friend, most political Super Bowl ever, hope it's a complete blowout for New England :) 

People will I'll be rooting for Atlanta because they are sick of the Patriots, Brady, and Belichek....politics has zero to do with it.

:wrong:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

In other news Falcons All Pro Center Alex Mack playing with a fractured fibula.....not sure how long he can play on it.

Painkiller city no doubt...fuck.

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

People will I'll be rooting for Atlanta because they are sick of the Patriots, Brady, and Belichek....politics has zero to do with it.

:wrong:

I don't blame you one bit Jim. It's just like when JJ was winning all of the Cup championships, anyone but Johnson :bc:

nnnnnnnnnno               lol

did anyone out of state hear what these librul little fuckin babys did here?   A town selectman was given the approval to make up a few signs promoting the game,, one read

Pluck those falcons with a pic of a bird and some feathers flying..  another had a hand with four rings on it,, the middle finger bare.    they were removed as too offensive..        :baby:

Just now, old indy said:

nnnnnnnnnno               lol

did anyone out of state hear what these librul little fuckin babys did here?   A town selectman was given the approval to make up a few signs promoting the game,, one read

Pluck those falcons with a pic of a bird and some feathers flying..  another had a hand with four rings on it,, the middle finger bare.    they were removed as too offensive..        :baby:

What town was that?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

What town was that?

i cought the story a little into the interview but i think it was Foxborough, possibly wrentham.    i will check it oot.         it was on the radio fri morning. wror

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't blame you one bit Jim. It's just like when JJ was winning all of the Cup championships, anyone but Johnson :bc:

Ahhhh.........NO.

Seriously though all I really want is a good game and I do like Robert Kraft. :bc: