Check your account email address ×

Chechen special forces 'hunters' are unleashed in Ukraine to detain or kill Kyiv officials - and are given 'decks of cards' with photographs of their targets

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Ukrainians are sure tough. Beats photos and videos at the link.

Russians are Russian  ruthless mother fuckers and make zero mistake the Ukraine people are Russian.  You don't unlearn your culture in less than a generation 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Stop watching cable news for anything other than entertainment. 

What's the difference between watching the news and reading the news?? You make this claim all the time. It's odd that you think because you read it it's more reliable and your source is superior because you read it??..I honestly think it's totally the opposite as something in prints can be manipulated like let's say an interview with a government official,..Kinda hard to manipulate the actual words coming out of said politicians mouth in a live interview your are watching live on tv rather than in print the next day, it's easy to leave something out or read it out of context..

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's the difference between watching the news and reading the news?? You make this claim all the time. It's odd that you think because you read it it's more reliable and your source is superior because you read it??..I honestly think it's totally the opposite as something in prints can be manipulated like let's say an interview with a government official,..Kinda hard to manipulate the actual words coming out of said politicians mouth in a live interview your are watching live on tv rather than in print the next day, it's easy to leave something out or read it out of context..

Not about reading or watching. It's about the homogenized news that comes from most American outlets. American news is tailored to the right left. 90% is pure opinion and targeted at s specific audience. I'm not surprised that you can't see this. There's tons of news sources that present basic raw news. Most are outside the US.

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not about reading or watching. It's about the homogenized news that comes from most American outlets. American news is tailored to the right left. 90% is pure opinion and targeted at s specific audience. I'm not surprised that you can't see this. There's tons of news sources that present basic raw news. Most are outside the US.

I agree 100%, that's why I like to watch interviews, listening to what is said rather than an opinion on what was said,..I do like to watch "The Five" on Fox during the week, they do some funny stuff on there, and if someone starts spewing some BS (the five of them have different political views) they are called out and usually put in a position to have to correct themselves..In saying that, we have all posted stuff that has come around to be false, had certain things left out, and a complete opinion that alignes with our chosen links/views including you and myself..I don't think everything msm should be discredited as there are some good interviews with some solid info..

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Right...one of them is saying that Belarus is poised to declare war on Ukraine while another says they will be holding peace negotiations there.🤔

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree 100%, that's why I like to watch interviews, listening to what is said rather than an opinion on what was said,..I do like to watch "The Five" on Fox during the week, they do some funny stuff on there, and if someone starts spewing some BS (the five of them have different political views) they are called out and usually put in a position to have to correct themselves..In saying that, we have all posted stuff that has come around to be false, had certain things left out, and a complete opinion that alignes with our chosen links/views including you and myself..I don't think everything msm should be discredited as there are some good interviews with some solid info..

I believe that people are hungry for raw news without all the flashy graphics. The news in other countries is nothing like it is here. I find that the BBC is a solid news source that's void of politically slanted noise. While CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News have all declined in market share rather substantially, the BBC and Al Jazeera has skyrocketed. The American networks are clocking 60 million views monthly, the BBC is at 700 million. I'm curious to see what happens over at CNN now that there's new management. Hopefully he can get in there and bust that culture of lies and shills and return CNN to it's raw news glory days. I don't see that ever happening at FNC or MSNBC.

• Like 1

I was watching a couple pod casts with some retired sf guys discussing the Russian tactics, reasons why, US being weak ect. They also brought up an interesting point the Main Street media hasn’t. With how sloppy this operation is going for the almighty Russian military, they are wondering if putin has some terminal illness, is on borrowed time and is going all out to put himself in the history books? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I was watching a couple pod casts with some retired sf guys discussing the Russian tactics, reasons why, US being weak ect. They also brought up an interesting point the Main Street media hasn’t. With how sloppy this operation is going for the almighty Russian military, they are wondering if putin has some terminal illness, is on borrowed time and is going all out to put himself in the history books? 

would love to see Putin get a fatal case of lead poisoning:read:

I have my doubts about him ordering the killing of Ukrainian officials.  Pretty sure they would have hit where Zelensky's been at.   It hasn't been that big of secret. 

Russia's been handling this with kid-gloves so far.   Putin estimated the country would fold over quickly and it hasn't.   His forces got over extended and low on supplies/fuel.   That's a sure sign they didn't expect this to last.