Check your account email address ×

Russia Lost About 2,800 Soldiers, 80 Tanks In Attacks: Ukraine Minister

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Don’t think this is going how Putin had expected. The Ukrainians are fighting hard for their country. Now reports of Putin in bad health  :dunno:

I wonder if the EU sees this as an opportunity to be rid of Putin?  Yes he is dug in like a tick but even Putin might not survive a failed military campaign. All the EU would have to do is send weapons (Mostly anti tank and anti air) and sneak them real time intelligence or Russian troop movements. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I wonder if the EU sees this as an opportunity to be rid of Putin?  Yes he is dug in like a tick but even Putin might not survive a failed military campaign. All the EU would have to do is send weapons (Mostly anti tank and anti air) and sneak them real time intelligence or Russian troop movements. 

I would think they’d have done that sooner but everything seems to be coming a day late and dollar short.

Guy on the ground for Fox is refusing to give any #'s, says there is so much propaganda going on with both sides he has no idea what to believe...... I'd think that is the best way to go about it.

Or you can just sit on a computer for your retirement and post propaganda to satisfy a God complex....................

Edited by Rigid1

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Guy on the ground for Fox is refusing to give any #'s, says there is so much propaganda going on with both sides he has no idea what to believe...... I'd think that is the best way to go about it.

Or you can just sit on a computer for your retirement and post propaganda to satisfy a God complex....................

Gives you something to read on a Friday night. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Don’t think this is going how Putin had expected. The Ukrainians are fighting hard for their country. Now reports of Putin in bad health  :dunno:

It's all bullshit. All country's do this. Remember when Jessica Lynch was captured by the Iraqis. The American military said that she fought bravely until captured. Exhausted her last magazine. I regular female Rambo. Truth is, she was knocked unconscious in her truck. She never fired a shot. So if it wasn't enough that she was badly injured and brutally raped by countless guys, she had to deal with the lies the military told about her. What a fucking outfit the military is. Unreal. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's all bullshit. All country's do this. Remember when Jessica Lynch was captured by the Iraqis. The American military said that she fought bravely until captured. Exhausted her last magazine. I regular female Rambo. Truth is, she was knocked unconscious in her truck. She never fired a shot. So if it wasn't enough that she was badly injured and brutally raped by countless guys, she had to deal with the lies the military told about her. What a fucking outfit the military is. Unreal. 

It has to do with moral of the troops.  A good story can go along way in a fox hole.  See Vasily Zaitsev..    Right now there is a story of a Ukrainian fighter pilot nicknamed the Ghost of Kiev.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It has to do with moral of the troops.  A good story can go along way in a fox hole.  See Vasily Zaitsev..    Right now there is a story of a Ukrainian fighter pilot nicknamed the Ghost of Kiev.

Andy Stumpf was part of the SEAL team that rescued her. He and his team members were disgusted by the fake story. Didn't inspire them at all. It also added to the trauma that Jessica experienced. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Andy Stumpf was part of the SEAL team that rescued her. He and his team members were disgusted by the fake story. Didn't inspire them at all. It also added to the trauma that Jessica experienced. 

Basilone was haunted by his fame and legend more than likely got him killed as he really did not need to go back to the front lines.  I am not saying war is pretty i am just saying these stories always pop up.

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Basilone was haunted by his fame and legend more than likely got him killed as he really did not need to go back to the front lines.  I am not saying war is pretty i am just saying these stories always pop up.

I understand that. There's an adequate and authentic amount of heroism and selflessness in any war. There's really no need to gin something up. I should correct myself. It probably wasn't the military. Most likely comes from the civilian side of the ledger. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I understand that. There's an adequate and authentic amount of heroism and selflessness in any war. There's really no need to gin something up. 

I just see it as more organic in origin in most cases. Yes sometimes the brass or political leaders embellish to much but many times it is much closer to the boots on the ground that tell each other bed time stories in a fox hole.  Gabreski, Bong, Yeager were all famous inside of their own community of fighter pilots mostly by word of mouth.  

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ouch

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They're now into day three when it was expected to only take 48 hours to get Kyiv. I think Russians are meeting more resistance then they thought they would. Maybe they are trying to save infrastructure and civilian lives, I don't now. Power, water and internet etc still functioning. Hearing locals there say the Russians can't fight at night was interesting to say the least

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

They're now into day three when it was expected to only take 48 hours to get Kyiv. I think Russians are meeting more resistance then they thought they would. Maybe they are trying to save infrastructure and civilian lives, I don't now. Power, water and internet etc still functioning. Hearing locals there say the Russians can't fight at night was interesting to say the least

It was shocking to see Vlad come out and almost beg the Ukrainian army to lay down their arms and "go back to you family". He clearly underestimated the strong nationalism of the Ukrainians. He also referred to Zelensky as a Nazi. Zelensky is Jewish. :lol: 

Poor Vlad. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It was shocking to see Vlad come out and almost beg the Ukrainian army to lay down their arms and "go back to you family". He clearly underestimated the strong nationalism of the Ukrainians. He also referred to Zelensky as a Nazi. Zelensky is Jewish. :lol: 

Poor Vlad. 

He looks a lot weaker then I expected him to be. Him pleading for the Ukrainian army to turn on their own people seemed very desperate. 

OMG, there are some real dipshits believing shit about this.  8 fucking threads started with links, yet very little substance.  Just reading some responses you can tell who falls for the bullshit constantly.  Let me ask, does anyone know the politicians in the US that have connections with Ukraine and it's resources/companies?  HMMM?

Yes sir molotov cocktails should do the trick.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

On 2/25/2022 at 4:25 PM, Skidooski said:

I would think they’d have done that sooner but everything seems to be coming a day late and dollar short.

Wonder what we did as far as arms go. We knew the date.

Then again , we knew the date in vietganistan

On 2/25/2022 at 5:56 PM, Carlos Danger said:

His story on Guadalcanal was pretty amazing.   Good episodes in the Pacific miniseries.