Check your account email address ×

Here's something that occurred quietly under Trump's administration.

• Platinum Contributing Member

We would have been rocking if it wasn't for covid, kinda hard to invest in a country that's shut down??. 4th and 5th paragraph from the article that some people obviously did not read. We were smoking China pre covid, I mean fuck it's blatantly obvious in 2019 we beat them by $111bn.. They got us by $29bn in 2020..

Lol, You Trump guys have such a hard on for him you guys can't even think straight and do some simple math..:lol:

China had $163bn (£119bn) in inflows last year, compared to $134bn attracted by the US, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) said in its report

In 2019, the US received $251bn in new foreign direct investment while China received $140bn.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We would have been rocking if it wasn't for covid, kinda hard to invest in a country that's shut down??. 4th and 5th paragraph from the article that some people obviously did not read. We were smoking China pre covid, I mean fuck it's blatantly obvious in 2019 we beat them by $111bn.. They got us by $29bn in 2020..

Lol, You Trump guys have such a hard on for him you guys can't even think straight and do some simple math..:lol:

China had $163bn (£119bn) in inflows last year, compared to $134bn attracted by the US, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) said in its report

In 2019, the US received $251bn in new foreign direct investment while China received $140bn.

Which means that Xi governed better than Donald during the pandemic. So simple a moron could figure it out. As for previous investment, who didn't want to be invested in a nation that was running the money presses at full speed ahead. Donald almost doubled the national debt during pre covid. Free money!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Which means that Xi governed better than Donald during the pandemic. So simple a moron could figure it out. As for previous investment, who didn't want to be invested in a nation that was running the money presses at full speed ahead. Donald almost doubled the national debt during pre covid. Free money!!!!

Now you’re admiring dictators :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bahaha, fucking epic!!, You didn't read your own article and got your ass kicked again..:lol:

Oh hey, look what's on Fox, I thought they weren't reporting on it ??.lol..

:groin:

IMG_20220220_101725412.jpg

IMG_20220220_101731318.jpg

IMG_20220220_101841716.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahaha, fucking epic!!, You didn't read your own article and got your ass kicked again..:lol:

Back on the road tomorrow. I'm gonna miss this fun. :) 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Back on the road tomorrow. I'm gonna miss this fun. :) 

Well if being labeled a liar is fun you have to be in your glory.. But hey, before you hit the road tomorrow, turn on Fox at 8pm EST tonight, there's going to be an hour long show about the Durham investigation and the DNC/Clinton treasonous activities to circumvent Americas free election process.. Thought you would be interested since "fox completely stopped reporting on it"..:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Congress writes the budget...

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well if being labeled a liar is fun you have to be in your glory.. But hey, before you hit the road tomorrow, turn on Fox at 8pm EST tonight, there's going to be an hour long show about the Durham investigation and the DNC/Clinton treasonous activities to circumvent Americas free election process.. Thought you would be interested since "fox completely stopped reporting on it"..:lol:

Never watch cable news. Keep being the spear of truth. I’m sure Fox News will be a good travel companion on your journey. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Never watch cable news. Keep being the spear of truth. I’m sure Fox News will be a good travel companion on your journey. :lol: 

Will do!! You keep on with the lies and misinformation in your daily struggle for attention..:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

If Trump was still office every topic would be Trump/Russia. 

And Putin wouldn't have the time to think about invading another country for attention.  I bet he sat around, listened, and laughed about all the made up nonsense the left was carrying on about that never existed.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn’t Nunes leave office?

Yup just checked he left office last month…..

Nunes, a close ally of former President Donald Trump, announced in December that he was leaving Congress at the end of 2021 to become CEO of the Trump Media & Technology Group. His departure also comes as midterm elections kick off in which he faced the threat of a more-Democratic district through redistricting.

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Didn’t Nunes leave office?

He did, few months ago I believe He is working/running Truth media.. but this was about Fox news not reporting on the Durham investigation and Hillary Clintons treasonous activities to circumvent Americas free election process by painting the election winner as a Russian asset for over 5 years with help from social media platforms and the majority of MSM who are also at fault..

But obviously spinner was wrong and made a misleading statement, But as you can see Fox is still reporting on Hillary Clintons and the DNC's treasonous activities to circumvent Americas free election process..

Anyone know or you MC know if gaining unapproved access to White House servers is a crime?? Would that actually be treason??

Or is it all good for anyone to attempt to access those servers??

:news:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yet you link cable news multiple times a day every day you post . Funny how that works .

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Better to support the Chicom industrial complex. 

Or we can bring this one back to light to remind us of why we are really sending guys to defend a fucking pos leader who kills and imprison his opponents 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/burisma-holdings-paid-joe-biden-900000-for-lobbying-activities-ukrainian-mp/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

• Like 1