Check your account email address ×

Americans are fleeing to places where political views match their own

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He moved to Austin. One of the most liberal cities in America. 

Yep liberals fucking up American success and freedom 1 town at a time .

I will give it to your people you have a fantastic track record of destroying once great city's and states . Congratulations places like Detroit and Minneapolis and the entire state of California that one is a real feather in the cap 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yep liberals fucking up American success and freedom 1 town at a time .

I will give it to your people you have a fantastic track record of destroying once great city's and states . Congratulations places like Detroit and Minneapolis and the entire state of California that one is a real feather in the cap 

Are you always this angry?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Lol yeah I have and there are homeless everywhere in the country contrary to your beliefs.

I didnt say there wasnt homelessness across America....try to keep up. 

California is about as bad as it gets, again thats why people are leaving in droves. My Buddy just moved back to New Jersey, yes Jersey because he was tired of walking past homeless people.and having the Window smashed out in his truck once a month. 

but keep running cover for Liberal California as you sit in your House in New Hampshire.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Lol yeah I have and there are homeless everywhere in the country contrary to your beliefs.

Ca is over the top you can't go to any gas station and grocery store any place with out getting bothered by homeless beggers . Just a fucking shit show . Even in neighborhoods of homes starting at 10 million there are vagrants roaming around . Yep your liberal policy's really did a number on a once great state and turned it in to a complet shit show that only a homeless vagrant can love . You must be beaming with pride 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you always this angry?

Nop I am fine I will be fine but you really need to look at what you are leaving behind for your family . Just fucking pathetic and it is funny how it all decays around your treasured liberal strong holdes  . But no worry every one notices . Prob is most idiots like you that see it and move are still to fucking dull to change there ways and bring there shit with them . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Ca is over the top you can't go to any gas station and grocery store any place with out getting bothered by homeless beggers . Just a fucking shit show . Even in neighborhoods of homes starting at 10 million there are vagrants roaming around . Yep your liberal policy's really did a number on a once great state and turned it in to a complet shit show that only a homeless vagrant can love . You must be beaming with pride 

My office is in Irvine and I've never been bothered by a beggar there.

Not saying anything positive about CA though.  I fucking hate it.

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop I am fine I will be fine but you really need to look at what you are leaving behind for your family . Just fucking pathetic and it is funny how it all decays around your treasured liberal strong holdes  . But no worry every one notices . Prob is most idiots like you that see it and move are still to fucking dull to change there ways and bring there shit with them . 

You are unhappy. Is it politics, gender, race, monetary equality, home life or all of those?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are unhappy. Is it politics, gender, race, monetary equality, home life or all of those?

Again I am fine . I pretty much laugh at the ass hats stuck in the city's they created . It is sad to drive thrugh and see how fucked up they became because of the liberal policy's put in place by the idiots they elected and support . But again I saw that shit coming down the pipeline 25yrs ago and vowed to never be a part of it and moved accordingly . And I will move again if need be but almost 100% that it won't happen in any of the towns I currently own property in . And I do support local people running who I know will not bow down to your peoples bullshit .

I won't spend on a federal level or much if any on a state level but I will spend on a local level 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My office is in Irvine and I've never been bothered by a beggar there.

Not saying anything positive about CA though.  I fucking hate it.

I was up in pacific palisades few weeks back they were sleeping in the yards . Went to his fuck shack or slumming it  house what ever it is in Venice and has been like 4 yrs from the last time I was down there . Hard to tell if there is more or a lot more shit bags roaming around . But really amazing numbers . They at least are not allowing the full blown tent city's like in South Minneapolis any more so there is that 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What do you feel when you drive thrugh and look around  a city that has been under liberal leadership for the last 25yrs or more? 

Is it pride ?

Sadness ?

Glee ?

Or relief that you don't have to live there ? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You do sound unhinged a lot of the time. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You do sound unhinged a lot of the time. 

So am I wrong ? Are there city's really better off with the decades of liberal policy's than there counterparts that are not under the knee to the neck of the liberal agenda? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What do you feel when you drive thrugh and look around  a city that has been under liberal leadership for the last 25yrs or more? 

Is it pride ?

Sadness ?

Glee ?

Or relief that you don't have to live there ? 

The liar is always proud of rampant leftism, and if it’s bad he blames trump

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again I am fine . I pretty much laugh at the ass hats stuck in the city's they created . It is sad to drive thrugh and see how fucked up they became because of the liberal policy's put in place by the idiots they elected and support . But again I saw that shit coming down the pipeline 25yrs ago and vowed to never be a part of it and moved accordingly . And I will move again if need be but almost 100% that it won't happen in any of the towns I currently own property in . And I do support local people running who I know will not bow down to your peoples bullshit .

I won't spend on a federal level or much if any on a state level but I will spend on a local level 

You generalize a lot. We are all Americans.

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So am I wrong ? Are there city's really better off with the decades of liberal policy's than there counterparts that are not under the knee to the neck of the liberal agenda? 

Big cities house the very wealthy and the poor only The middle class cannot afford to live in the city. The poor can because they have subsidized housing…..do you know why? Because their low paid low skills are needed by the wealthy in the city to create their profits.

Certainly not liberal policies.

Its business 101 dude

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member

Let's be honest, no one is leaving California because the family next to them has a different political outlook. They are leaving because the state government is disfunctional at best. They are leaving because of punishingly high taxes. They are leaving because there doesn't seem to be any end to it either. No one gives a fuck about the other guys view point.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Let's be honest, no one is leaving California because the family next to them has a different political outlook. They are leaving because the state government is disfunctional at best. They are leaving because of punishingly high taxes. They are leaving because there doesn't seem to be any end to it either. No one gives a fuck about the other guys view point.

The other guys view point probly elected the officials that fucked up the state

• Gold Member
Just now, Cat45 said:

The other guys view point probly elected the officials that fucked up the state

They leave because of the fiscal burdens imposed upon them by politicians.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

They leave because of the fiscal burdens imposed upon them by politicians.

Yeah but the guys neighbor probly voted for that politician. The town i live in is filled with a bunch of lunatic liberals. I'm thinking about moving to a more conservative area.