Check your account email address ×

Sunshine....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Not serious enough to pay to hear your constant drivel.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:owned: and the clown doesn't even get it :lol: 

But serious enough to have 1700+ posts :lol: 

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

^ fucking parrot ...posts the same lame shit over and over and over and...

With not one shread of evidence to back up that obvious bullshit, that's just a bunch of coloured lines on a graph :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I also think a lie isnt exactly a lie. Like persay Trump said he had vanilla ice cream last night but really had chocolate and that shows up as a lie on your nifty little chart so be it. But if someone lied about say americans being killed and if they lied to the american people on national TV about why they were killed. Which one would you say is worse and more important to recognize as detrimental to the american populous as a whole?? 

See this is where morality comes in..

Thrillery is the biggest liar to ever be in politics :guzzle: there is a good reason to question if she has ever told the truth 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Momo amd Friemds :lol: 

image.png

image.png

see again with a meme/screenshot. Thats just lame dude, its like you have no thoughts of your own..I want to hear your own personal opinion. Like what you think, not what other people or screen shots think..See thats a waste of time IMO..so lets try this for the 3rd time SR..Here ya go bud..Answer if you have the spine..

Do you think Hillary lied to the American people about benghazi in anyway shape or form???

Do you think Hillary lied about giving all her emails concerning government activity to the FBI for review???

Do you think Hillary has lied about anything to with the Clinton foundation and the pay to play accusations????

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

see again with a meme/screenshot. Thats just lame dude, its like you have no thoughts of your own..I want to hear your own personal opinion. Like what you think, not what other people or screen shots think..See thats a waste of time IMO..so lets try this for the 3rd time SR..Here ya go bud..Answer if you have the spine..

Do you think Hillary lied to the American people about benghazi in anyway shape or form???

Do you think Hillary lied about giving all her emails concerning government activity to the FBI for review???

Do you think Hillary has lied about anything to with the Clinton foundation and the pay to play accusations????

No, no, and no :snack:

Crossfit is great. :bc: 

Are you a Rump supporter?  

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

No, no, and no :snack:

Crossfit is great. :bc: 

ok, now, i am going to post a video of hillary speaking and lying about 2 of those questions you said she did not lie about.., then tell me what you think ok??

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ok, now, i am going to post a video of hillary speaking and lying about 2 of those questions you said she did not lie about.., then tell me what you think ok??

I think she's telling the truth per the questions asked :bc: 

And we can play your game - what about the posted fsct checks?  Who lies to a greater degree - Dump or Hillary?  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I think she's telling the truth per the questions asked :bc: 

And we can play your game - what about the posted fsct checks?  Who lies to a greater degree - Dump or Hillary?  

Ok, not a problem, so the first vid where she says she did not transfer any classified emails and then the fbi infact found 110 classified emails in 52 email chains that she did transfer you call that a truth??

and on you question, those charts mean nothing to me, i look for a lie coming right out of the horses mouth and what the lie is about, which your charts do not give any info. again vanilla vs chocolate, how much you weigh,shoe size or classified intel, people dieing, pay to play. whats more concerning in a presidential canidate??

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ok, not a problem, so the first vid where she says she did not transfer any classified emails and then the fbi infact found 110 classified emails in 52 email chains that she did transfer you call that a truth??

Stop wasting your time Rigid, this guy is beyond intelligent comprehension.  A truly delusional Lib-tard of which there can be no equal.

Besides, he needs to get back to the cross-fit.  :lol2:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Again, I agree she has never been convicted, But has lied repeatedly on subjects concerning her server, benghazi, her emails, ect..  Here is another question on morality. You see a woman sitting on a porch selling weed and smoking weed, you see her child 5 years old walk over and she takes a hit off her blunt and blows it in the kids face...You dont know if she has ever been convicted of selling drugs or endangering the welfare of a child but in your mind do you think she is a drug dealer and a child abuser?? because I do, I call a spade a spade.

so does someone have to be convicted to be a criminal?? no

and the chart does not vilify the lies based on importance or morality. Like i said vanilla vs chocolate could be a pants on fire because they are totally different..

Let me put it to you like this.

Do you think Hillary lied to the American people about benghazi in anyway shape or form??? yes

Do you think Hillary lied about giving all her emails concerning government activity to the FBI for review??? yes

Do you think Hillary has lied about anything to with the Clinton foundation and the pay to play accusations????yes

lets start with these three questions, we can continue later if you like..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Stop wasting your time Rigid, this guy is beyond intelligent comprehension.  A truly delusional Lib-tard of which there can be no equal.

Besides, he needs to get back to the cross-fit.  :lol2:

oh its no waste of time, and its sooooooooo frigging obvious, i just enjoy watching people out themselves on the forever internet..i only got 10min left till i get done getting paid to post, friday is a slow day in the shop. :bc:

off to the gym to flip over some tractor tires and play with a big sweaty rope

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

oh its no waste of time, and its sooooooooo frigging obvious, i just enjoy watching people out themselves on the forever internet..i only got 10min left till i get done getting paid to post, friday is a slow day in the shop. :bc:

Yeah, I thought I've been witness to some real "gems" but WOW!  I know it has to be a real mental condition.  Seriously. Now if I only cared enough to....care enough....

:bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I thought I've been witness to some real "gems" but WOW!  I know it has to be a real mental condition.  Seriously. Now if I only cared enough to....care enough....

:bc:

truth!!! enjoy the long weekend bro!! i'm frigging outa here:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

ok lets do a restart with sr,lets see if he calms the fawk down some and answers questions truthfully and respectively. 

You fucking moderate it then.  :lol2:

I just wanna break him apart.  You can moderate that too.  :lol:

Someone sure is all bent out of shape going into a holiday weekend. 

I wonder what it could be from?

Lack of friends in real life to spend the holiday with? Trouble on the home front from not wearing the pants in the relationship? Maybe the chief light bulb salesman is making him work from lost time stemming from a sore vag? Neighborhood kids egged his house and car AGAIN? Maybe he's starting to doubt Hillary's Chances again? Probably cut off from alcohol because it makes him an ever bigger asshole? He didn't put the stripes in the carpet correctly when he vacuumed?

What a dipshit! 

• Like 2