Check your account email address ×

Republicans move to sell off 3.3m acres of national land, sparking rallies

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

There is way more wilderness land than snowmobile land they way it is now. If the fuckin tree huggers want us to stay off the land so bad, let them fuckers buy it up.....

like ke I said earlier, nobody is gonna buy all this land. I doubt the gov is going to sell small parcels in the Northeast. But out west? Fuck there is a lot of land for sale now that nobody wants. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

Is this what you are laughing about?

9 minutes ago, Legend said:

There is way more wilderness land than snowmobile land they way it is now. If the fuckin tree huggers want us to stay off the land so bad, let them fuckers buy it up.....

like ke I said earlier, nobody is gonna buy all this land. I doubt the gov is going to sell small parcels in the Northeast. But out west? Fuck there is a lot of land for sale now that nobody wants. 

They have been...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nothing matters unless it affects me personally...

That's the way it is in your world. Don't forget, you don't like life in America, after all it's not communist. Bad bad America.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And have they been letting snowmobiles, hunting and fishing continue on those lands?

Been closing lands for recreational use for a while, thats why they buy it. Didnt you used to get those emails about the SIerra club and those types of groups? Keeping federal lands federal is all about sticking it to the greenies. 

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

why are you even here... you aren't a snowmobiler and it is freedomSLEDDER.com

Lots of people on these sites dont snowmobile. Look at faggots like MTM and Daive...

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Been closing lands for recreational use for a while, thats why they buy it. Didnt you used to get those emails about the SIerra club and those types of groups? Keeping federal lands federal is all about sticking it to the greenies. 

I think that conservatives should be doing the same.  I find it interesting that the "liberals" are the ones who are buying the land and closing it off to the public.  We all know how hypocritical that sounds.

Do they put a wall around the land? LOL

Edited by racer254