Check your account email address ×

Republicans move to sell off 3.3m acres of national land, sparking rallies

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

California sends $7 back to the federal government for every dollar it receives from them. 

Regardless... if they aren't going to be part of the US they have a proportionate share of the $19.9T debt and need to repay that. No reason they should be able to just walk away from it.

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Regardless... if they aren't going to be part of the US they have a proportionate share of the $19.9T debt and need to repay that. No reason they should be able to just walk away from it.

They have, it's called sending $7 for every dollar they get. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They have, it's called sending $7 for every dollar they get. 

Damn... if you are in business and have 50 partners. The business owes $10M and one of the partners wants out. Do you just let that partner out without equitable settlement of that debt?

They go get their own independent loan and pay what they owe

Edited by 02sled

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Damn... if you are in business and have 50 partners. The business owes $10M and one of the partners wants out. Do you just let that partner out without equitable settlement of that debt?

They go get their own independent loan and pay what they owe

But the country isn't a business. 

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you have a link to this? 

Google it. I'm all out of spoons

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You have nothing to prove your "facts"  LOL. 

According to this you are WAY THE FUCK OFF.

dollar.JPG

Edited by racer254

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You have nothing to prove your "facts"  LOL. 

According to this you are WAY THE FUCK OFF.

dollar.JPG

My bad I got it mixed up with the 7:1 ratio from South Carolina cited here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/21/opinion-california-independence-yes-we-can/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjn4L-iyu_RAhVollQKHUNFCx0QFghHMAU&usg=AFQjCNFO7ZZatKZL8GtwBsuWkASp7H315g&sig2=-o9kDdELe_EvjE7HP3z6ng

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Are you for real. So it isn't a business. Every person in the country owns a share of the national debt. Give me one good reason why the population of the US should just absorb the share of the national debt attributed to the people living in California if they don't want to be part of the country.

Each taxpayer in 2015 had a $154K share in the national debt.

Capture.JPG

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That is why I wanted you to provide a link.  Validation of facts helps people learn a hell of a lot more than some bs that you "thought" you read.

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Are you for real. So it isn't a business. Every person in the country owns a share of the national debt. Give me one good reason why the population of the US should just absorb the share of the national debt attributed to the people living in California if they don't want to be part of the country.

Each taxpayer in 2015 had a $154K share in the national debt.

Capture.JPG

What happens if I die before I pay back my $154k?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That is why I wanted you to provide a link.  Validation of facts helps people learn a hell of a lot more than some bs that you "thought" you read.

Well, you did it for yourself instead. 

I'm proud of you for taking some initiative. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What happens if I die before I pay back my $154k?

Well, you did it for yourself instead. 

I'm proud of you for taking some initiative. 

I get sick and tired of proving people here incorrect.  I didn't think you would be like that.  Oh well.

california isn't going to leave. there's no serious indication that the state will. yet you fucking cunts continue to make something out of nothing just to be pissed off. don't you have enough stuff that's real to be pissed off about? do you have to make shit up? 

• Gold Member

California "thinks" it borders would stay the same under seceding...  there is a large portion of cali that encompasses a large amount of land that would stay in the US.  Trump would annex a bunch of cali leaving just a sliver on the coast that would choose to leave.

Just now, spin_dry said:

california isn't going to leave. there's no serious indication that the state will. yet you fucking cunts continue to make something out of nothing just to be pissed off. don't you have enough stuff that's real to be pissed off about? do you have to make shit up? 

They like to be triggered. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

California "thinks" it borders would stay the same under seceding...  there is a large portion of cali that encompasses a large amount of land that would stay in the US.  Trump would annex a bunch of cali leaving just a sliver on the coast that would choose to leave.

you are actually put thought into this. unfuckingreal :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

you are actually put thought into this. unfuckingreal :lol: 

No thought....  just common sense....  its comical to read up on democrats on the underground website....  they think its happening and many from out of california are planning there moves to the state when it does.