Check your account email address ×

Republicans move to sell off 3.3m acres of national land, sparking rallies

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No thought....  just common sense....  its comical to read up on democrats on the underground website....  they think its happening and many from out of california are planning there moves to the state when it does.

Jesus, why do you go to that cesspool?

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus, why do you go to that cesspool?

Its fun to read and look inside slingers, actionfigure, and mc brain and thought process.  see i have been half tempted to sign up on there to ask them in california threads how they would feel about that huge dam that trump controls "hoover" that runs power to california on government owned power lines and having the donald diverting every last ounce of water that goes past that dam and use it to irrigate that massive but fertile desert which that river run through....  lettuce can easily come from another state with the right amount of water that is easily available.....  

they arent a well thought out bunch over there.  But interesting to read the out of touchness!

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You have nothing to prove your "facts"  LOL. 

According to this you are WAY THE FUCK OFF.

dollar.JPG

Damn, more proof to vastly lower federal taxes and let the states tax a bit more. :nuts:

Reality is states with higher ave incomes will be lower on the chart.   That is the way our progressive govt is set up.  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn, more proof to vastly lower federal taxes and let the states tax a bit more. :nuts:

Reality is states with higher ave incomes will be lower on the chart.   That is the way our progressive govt is set up.  

Social Security and Medicare are included in these numbers.  I don't believe SS should be included at all.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Social Security and Medicaid are included in these numbers.  I don't believe SS should be included at all.

You mean Medicare or both Medicare and Medicaid?  

Correct, Medicare and SS is SUPPOSE to be a taxes returned in turn for contribution.  Not so much with Medicaid.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You mean Medicare or both Medicare and Medicaid?  

Correct, Medicare and SS is SUPPOSE to be a taxes returned in turn for contribution.  Not so much with Medicaid.  

I corrected it.  I am not sure if medicaid was included in the graph I posted.  Anyway, I still don't believe that Medicare and Social Security should be included.