Check your account email address ×

Oh oh.

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I assumed he was tired and needed a break..:dunno:

That's what most people thought.  Either that or that he was done with his performance.  FFS when James Brown performed in Rocky, he kneeled when done with his performance.   No one noticed then and no one noticed now.  Take a good look at who brought this to everyone's attention though.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

That's what most people thought.  Either that or that he was done with his performance.  FFS when James Brown performed in Rocky, he kneeled when done with his performance.   No one noticed then and no one noticed now.  Take a good look at who brought this to everyone's attention though.

He sure has you dancing around at the end of your strings. 🤣🤣

• Gold Member

Eminem lol....Guy bashed the Clintons, Bashed Tipper Gore,  Bashed Bush, then went full TDS bashing Trump ....

But not a Peep about Pedo Joe. Actually endorsed Him. :lol:

Just another out of touch, mega Rich sellout.  Now he trys to kneel years later after Kapperdick lmao. Dude the world has delt with Covid. Nobody cares about You kneeling anymore . :lol:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Eminem lol....Guy bashed the Clintons, Bashed Tipper Gore,  Bashed Bush, then went full TDS bashing Trump ....

Just another out of touch, mega Rich sellout.  Now he trys to kneel years later after Kapperdick lmao. Dude the world has delt with Covid. Nobody cares about You kneeling anymore . :lol:

You’ll need to stick with kid rock :lol: 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No thanks.  Never really liked Kid Rock

I really haven't listened to Eminem in years. I know most his albums word for word. I grew up with that shit man.  I might pop one in for old time sake everyonce in awhile but meh.  So many other great artists out there , the way music is now people drop new songs every month. 

Either way I dont care what His politics are, if the song is good its good. But Em isnt the old Em. Thats what fame and money does. His last few albums just arent really that good. He is past his prime. 

Edited by EvilBird

50 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No thanks.  Never really liked Kid Rock

I really haven't listened to Eminem in years. I know most his albums word for word. I grew up with that shit man.  I might pop one in for old time sake everyonce in awhile but meh.  So many other great artists out there , the way music is now people drop new songs every month. 

Either way I dont care what His politics are, if the song is good its good. But Em isnt the old Em. Thats what fame and money does. His last few albums just arent really that good. He is past his prime. 

He’s the only hip hop guy I could even come close to enjoying. 

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Another guy who is smart enough to know the left can take him down at any time for past behavior. He even came out recently to say he forgives and loves his mommy.  

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Already got our tickets!  Going to see him in PCB and at home.  Puts on a Killer show in home town Clarkston . Michigan.  Been going for 20 some years.  I was forced to first concert,  didn’t know anything about him. 

• Like 1