The 2023 Cat Lineup...

1 hour ago, krom said:

I ordered a bunch of them :pc:

120, 200, blast zr sold out around 3:30.

Kinda weird since the site jerkoff was claiming they sold out over a week ago

So if I'm reading this correctly based upon pricing, later than normal ordering time frames and a very limited model lineup is that they don't plan to produce very many 2023 adult sized snowmobiles.  They've already factored in the Yamaha orders as well due to their much earlier launch.  Maximized profits on lower unit sales.  Not completely stupid, not completely intelligent.  BRP and Polaris (likely) already have better purchasing power from mutually shared vendors which does put them even further into the back seat moving forward though.  If/when they finally launch anything new it's also going to have to be limited untill the supply side is capable and they can produce enough orders to creep back up the vendors priority list.  This should have taken place two or three years ago.  

As an observation...

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

He's not a janitor you idiot, I'm a sales rep and have been there..

So assistant Janitor? I would have thought he would have moved up a little quicker. New York state is tough! AOC! AOC! Isn't she a peach?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So assistant Janitor? I would have thought he would have moved up a little quicker. New York state is tough! AOC! AOC! Isn't she a peach?

You said you're an engineer?? What's your degree in?? I have a bunch of buds who are environmental engineers for Arcadis Environmental Engineering, I'm sure you've heard of it since it's a global company. Surprised you're working for the town as an engineer, that's usually the old close to retired guys job, my buds are working on some amazing projects and make stupid and I mean fucking stupid money..Get back to me with your degree and jobs you design, I'm meeting them tomorrow for our bi-weekly Wednesday Funday they are always looking for good engineers

39 minutes ago, krom said:

AFIK only the 120, 200 and blast zr sold out

My bet they will get close. I have not been on the site but 19k and up for a TC that's a hit, its not just Cat its all of them. 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You said you're an engineer?? What's your degree in?? I have a bunch of buds who are environmental engineers for Arcadis Environmental Engineering, I'm sure you've heard of it since it's a global company. Surprised you're working for the town as an engineer, that's usually the old close to retired guys job, my buds are working on some amazing projects and make stupid and I mean fucking stupid money..Get back to me with your degree and jobs you design, I'm meeting them tomorrow for our bi-weekly Wednesday Funday they are always looking for good engineers

Civil Engineering Technition. Far, FAR from a civil Engineer but have been doing this work since old enough to drive. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yes they are, or have been.  My '21 VR1 (850) was $14.5K before tax and license ... OTD it was $15,750.  That was the cost of my '22 XCR 650, OTD!!  The '23 XC (850) that I have on order is going to be right around $17.5K OTD (with the 7s, e-start, and tunnel protectors). 

Pricing is ridiculous ... I keep telling myself to smarten up and stop buying new, but here I am doing it again.

Hey, if I had half your money bud, I’d burn the rest of mine! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Hey, if I had half your money bud, I’d burn the rest of mine! :lol:

I'm a firm believer in, "Can't take it with ya!" ... and my kids can rely on their (future) in-laws passing on an inheritance to them :lol2:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think calling out ZR for his lack of knowledge of dildos vs. vibrators was finally enough to make his infamous "ignored members" list!
SUCCESS!

Except that they do make vibrating dildos, but you knew that as you probably have one on your nightstand, fully charged and raring to RIP you a new one!:groin:

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Civil Engineering Technition. Far, FAR from a civil Engineer but have been doing this work since old enough to drive. 

Ah, so your dad, uncle or some other family member got you the job.  Explains how someone so stupid is employed.

• Thanks 2

And you make fun of @krom referring to him as a custodial engineer??!?!  JFC - how about some self awareness :lol:

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And you make fun of @krom referring to him as a custodial engineer??!?!  JFC - how about some self awareness :lol:

What? If it were not for people like me, you would still be driving on gravel roads Fucker! We do the grunt work. Engineers sign off on what we do and get all the glory. I make fun of Krommer because it is easy to. Hell you called him a janitor a time or two on the real hardcore. Everyone did. Thick skin! Grow some dipshit! :finger:

Jimmy say something Stupid again...

ATTA BOY 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

I'd love to have a new RXC as a spare and as a sled my son or daughter could ride, but not biting.  I don't need it and I'll keep my ZR 8 for them when I possibly get something next year.  Good looking graphics though, I will say that.

• Like 1

Very nice sled but Dam!! :$ My first new car was $7500 Dodge Shelby my first new sled $4300 Cat EL T 5000 my first new Cycle Honda 650 Night Hawk $1600  my first house $75K. I'm getting old. 

461959_383342218345032_113075432_o.jpg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Very nice sled but Dam!! :$ My first new car was $7500 Dodge Shelby my first new sled $4300 Cat EL T 5000 my first new Cycle Honda 650 Night Hawk $1600  my first house $75K. I'm getting old. 

461959_383342218345032_113075432_o.jpg

I'd like to have one of those too... Or a Riot 9000... 

• Like 1

FWIW all 600s, and turbos are sold out.

We got hit with a nor-easter monday night. dropped over a foot of heavy wet shit.  Lost power at the hose 5 am yesterday morning, not supposed to be back till tomorrow afternoon

18 minutes ago, krom said:

We got hit with a nor-easter monday night. dropped over a foot of heavy wet shit.  Lost power at the hose 5 am yesterday morning, not supposed to be back till tomorrow afternoon

With all these sleds selling out - do you have any idea on the volumes for this year? Without any info I'd guess they're not making many, at least for pre-order. Surprised the 600s are sold out at that price point, but maybe they are only making 10 of them.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

With all these sleds selling out - do you have any idea on the volumes for this year? Without any info I'd guess they're not making many, at least for pre-order. Surprised the 600s are sold out at that price point, but maybe they are only making 10 of them.

Very low. They had issues delivering those models this year and nothing has improved 

1 hour ago, krom said:

Will they deliver the 2022 and 2023 600's at the same time?