Check your account email address ×

Awesome!!! Exclusive: DHS warns that trucker protests in U.S. could begin on Super Bowl Sunday

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you support terrorizing the US economy now?

Lol your party has been doing it for decades.  And almost perfected it over the last 2 yrs . But now you are upset at the people attempting to end that reign of terror 

• Like 4

On 2/11/2022 at 4:58 AM, Rigid1 said:

The weather is sucking ass the past 2 days and the next 2 days..local trails are shot. Back to riding the hill..grrrr

have you ever unloaded at Selkirk Shores state park? great riding and never get near the hill

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

have you ever unloaded at Selkirk Shores state park? great riding and never get near the hill

I never have, I usually drop in Williamstown and skirt the west edge of the hill heading North to Barnes Corners..It's usually low traffic as most ride the eastern side by the Montague and Flat rock area..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I never have, I usually drop in Williamstown and skirt the west edge of the hill heading North to Barnes Corners..It's usually low traffic as most ride the eastern side by the Montague and Flat rock area..

you can get miles of smiles before you even get to Williamstown and little traffic and decent trails

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

you can get miles of smiles before you even get to Williamstown and little traffic and decent trails

I'll have to check it out!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So now those here who support the truck strike are not pro business anymore? 

Amazing really…lmao

Im not Pro Business if the company is run by a ShitLib pro mandate nutcase. 

I stopped going to my local hardware store because the dike bitch who owns it is a mask Nazi ...only store in town that requires a mask to enter. Fuck her I drive 10 minutes farther to the other one now. So do others. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So you support terrorizing the US economy now?

Get out of your house and look around. The government has had parts of the economy shut down for two years. 10’s of thousands have lost their jobs. Office buildings still empty. Government offices still running limited services. Having to stand outside to up date your driver’s license. Not being able to walk in and register a snowmobile. Ports in California in absolute grid lock over covid bull shit. Having to show proof of the vaccine to get a beer and a burger in some of the biggest cities in the country. The government fucked around to far and are now going to find out how powerful the middle class is. The economy has been fucked for months and so has the flow of goods. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can NOT believe the way police in Seattle and Minneapolis, and MANY other communities have failed to stop the burning and looting in this country!!

The fukkin bastards are letting anarchy rule!!!  

Politicians are so fukkin intimidated now by BLM, that they would rather let a building burn, than risk black blow-back. 

Maybe it's just me, but I think the country is a disaster. Biden was the worst thing that could have happened to America at this time. 

Yeah cuz a trucker convoy is the same thing...........

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you idiots are supporting truckers who are destroying businesses?

Unfucking believable.

Who are protesting mandates that have wrongfully been in place to destroy businesses for 2 years you dolt.. My god you have to be one of the stupidest people alive.. SMH..It's time to get on with our lives, if you want to cower under your bed have at it, but I live in the land of the free and home of the brave, I want to get on with my life, Don't push your fears onto me and the entire country..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The DOT should pull their licenses and their common carrier permits if they do.

Mainecat supporting businesses...What a fake

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unfucking believable.

Again, its the Government who are destroying people lives and businesses for 2 years now. A couple weeks of delays from Trucks wont do 1/16th of the damage that has already been done. 

You are such a whiney bootlicker its unbelievable.

Like ive said before, you would of been a British loyalist in America's founding days. No doubt in my mind. People like you have no true American spirit and hate people who do. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The truckers are standing for freedom - clue in Pyle.

Don't start with me pothead...

There are LEGAL avenues of appeal. Blocking a highway with a truck that jeopardizes public safety is not one of them. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There are LEGAL avenues of appeal. Blocking a highway with a truck that jeopardizes public safety is not one of them. 

Neither is burning cities down for Police brutality and racism...

But it happened anyway. America is a outlaw nation.  Always has been. Unfortunately that is usually the only way shit gets done. 

Edited by EvilBird

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Should they write a letter to their state representative? :lol:Might as well wipe your ass with that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Neither is burning cities down for Police brutality and racism...

But it happened anyway. America is a outlaw nation.  Always has been. Unfortunately that is usually the only way shit gets done. 

Blacks have been burning America for 62 years. How much longer is this gonna' take? Sheesh. 

Can never be fixed!!  

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Should they write a letter to their state representative? :lol:Might as well wipe your ass with that.

Most states/cities have a protocol for legal demonstrations. 

You usually need a permit.

You can't block public safety vehicles

You have to stay within a certain area, and on, and on.

Blocking a highway with big trucks, that could block a fire truck, or ambulance is NOT ALLOWED.   

So according to Trumpies here businesses need to get lower taxes to be more profitable but it’s OK to have their raw materials and finished goods held up by protesting truckers so they can be less profitable?

You can’t make this shit up.

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unfucking believable.

I personally had a home land security permit to get into the Chicago business district. Military vehicles blocking all of the roads. A dem supported operation. The city was completely shut down for weeks. That’s one of many loads of lumber I brought in to help with the aftermath of your peaceful protests. The woke arguments for what these trucks are doing  is laughable.

6FF88FE6-A464-4B0E-A8F9-4BBA17F4F902.jpeg

7399B238-56FB-4213-B3AF-07B222DE9787.jpeg

• Like 4