Check your account email address ×

Wanna be third world shithole

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

@spin_dry = the ultimate cuck,  he promises to abort and try his hardest to not reproduce :lol:

He's just fishing, it's his schtick, fuels his god complex. Don't get hooked

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You try so hard. It's like watching a little miniature sludgy play in the mud here. 

Come on....crank it up a little. :lol: 

Really sucks when the truth hurts right?....A divorced single child man , who cant even set out on the mission of living off grid like he said only 4 fucking months ago ..just another pathetic jew cuck :lol:

Sorry Pal it must really suck to be You. I honestly feel bad...and BTW i am not even against abortion lmao 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Really sucks when the truth hurts right?....A divorced single child man , who cant even set out on the mission of living off grid like he said only 4 fucking months ago ..just another pathetic jew cuck :lol:

Sorry Pal it must really suck to be You. I honestly feel bad...and BTW i am not even against abortion lmao 

Come on, that's still pretty weak. :lol:

I've heard better from burned out meth heads. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

He's not divorced, and I'd leave anything to do with that out of anything..:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, Angry ginger said:

told my son last night at dinner we were going to abort him now when he made some comment about how we didn't have to have him

FTR i have zero issue until 16 weeks.   after that should be for med reasons only.  I would encourage all those who can't afford kids to get one.  

Does it really take 4 months to figure if you're pregnant? 

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

What's wrong with black men having kids with white women? 

Nothing.....just stating the facts that a lot of white dudes nowadays are selfish beta special boy cucks who would rather not have any kids and make their chick get 4 abortions instead of making a family. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nothing.....just stating the facts that a lot of white dudes nowadays are selfish beta special boy cucks who would rather not have any kids and make their chick get 4 abortions instead of making a family. 

So what's wrong with that?

• Gold Member

So what's wrong with that?

Whats wrong with what? 

Cucked White "Men" afraid of having kids is a good thing?.....

:lol:

I think all Men should have a Wife and kids. Black and Hispanics believe this.  Look at their huge families. I think thats great. 

What the fuck are we here for? Just make more sheckles and have huge amounts of debt and die alone without a family?  Thats the new Beta White Male. 

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Whats wrong with what? 

Cucked White "Men" afraid of having kids is a good thing?.....

I think all Men should have a Wife and kids. Black and Hispanics believe this.  Look at their huge families. I think thats great. 

What the fuck are we here for? Just make more sheckles and have huge amounts of debt and die alone without a family?  Thats the new Beta White Male. 

I think people should do whatever makes them happy as long as it's not hurting anyone else.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think people should do whatever makes them happy as long as it's not hurting anyone else.

Aww thats so sweet of you. 

Yeah killing your Girls Baby so you can Buy a new sports car instead definitely doesnt hurt anyone else...:lol:

Just dont be surprised when she hates You later on and has a kid with a real Man. :good:

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Unless there successful white business owners, they should have all their earnings redistributed by the slacker that are too lazy to build wealth for themselves or start businesses. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Aww thats so sweet of you. 

Yeah killing your Girls Baby so you can Buy a new sports car instead definitely doesnt hurt anyone else...:lol:

Just dont be surprised when she hates You later on and has a kid with a real Man. :good:

Your whole thing is racist dog whistling LMAO.

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Unless there successful white business owners, they should have all their earnings redistributed by the slacker that are too lazy to build wealth for themselves or start businesses. 

Never said owners don't hurt anyone. Derp

• Gold Member

Your whole thing is racist dog whistling LMAO.

Never said owners don't hurt anyone. Derp

I know it !  All White Men are racist ...I was waiting for that line from you. Took a lot longer than I expected. :lol::lol::lol:

So no kids I assume? Sorry it got personal for ya. You'll be alright. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I know it !  All White Men are racist ...I was waiting for that line from you. Took a lot longer than I expected. :lol::lol::lol:

So no kids I assume? Sorry it got personal for ya. You'll be alright. 

All I know is I will be portrayed as the physical manifestation of everything you hate. It's what all you room temperature guys do...