Check your account email address ×

As the largest protest in Canadian history closes in on Trudeau, he goes into hiding

Rod

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pretty lame convoy I saw more cars and pick ups than big rigs.  I just skimmed through though 

Not a lot of big rig trucks I agree ...

That video had basically none , I was just showing the protests going on all over now because of it. 

Edited by EvilBird

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Im the idiot?

You can't post anything to back your claim.

Dummy

Hey go stand in a line to get tested and you can mock the protest with like minded fools in line with you.

Then go find some empty shelves you can blame on the " supply chain issue" that everyone in government is stumped about how it happened. 

Are you this stupid in real life? or just a misguided troll?

• Like 3

• Gold Member
Just now, Roosting said:

Hey go stand in a line to get tested and you can mock the protest with like minded fools in line with you.

Then go find some empty shelves you can blame on the " supply chain issue" that everyone in government is stumped about how it happened. 

He cant get all excited by talking about jerking off 550 anymore so he is very very butthurt.  

• Haha 2

Trudeau and his family literally went into hiding 

I don’t expect that fascist to actually do anything. He’s probably irate that not all his subjects are obeying him 

however this is making a difference! Saskatchewan admitted the vaccine makes no difference in reducing the spread and their vaxx pass may end within a week!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/scott-moe-proof-of-vaccination-twitter-1.6332514?fbclid=IwAR1XtVlAL1guLFhi5n-C82ruFYjWxG4NJ02rjIJSnqWgRnTRqQt6MzSaYIY 

• Like 3

On 1/28/2022 at 12:19 PM, Roosting said:

90% of the truckers are vaccinated stupid.

This isn't emptying any shelves.

Fuck you're dumb 😂

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

90% of the truckers are vaccinated stupid.

This isn't emptying any shelves.

Fuck you're dumb 😂

Have they showen  there papers or is this what your trusted govenment is pulling out of rhin air ? 

So fucking pathetic watching people fight for more govenment control . Honesty to you dream about having a vagina ? 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 10:31 AM, ACE said:

Today he said he was exposed to covid and must isolate for now :lol: 

fuckin fag 

Its a proud day for Canada something all of us Americans should have been doing. The world is watching Canada!!!!  :bc:

Petition · Put the Canadian flag first · Change.org

• Like 4