Check your account email address ×

FED-EX Driver Saves Flag from Being Burned

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Praxis 10/10

Spineless liberals worship the holy pole quilt, too. 

No dumb ass,they don't want their  town fucked up,burned and looted by a bunch of punks. Stop looking at the flag being Burnt and look at the big picture.

Edited by Woodtick

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm having trouble following your definitions.  To me,Demorcrats/ libs don't give a shit about it (the flag).  Not saying my definition is correct.  I just don't see Dems or the left as flag supporters.

Image result for no flags at democratic convention

:lol: all the while the whole damn platform is red, white, blue with stars.

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm having trouble following your definitions.  To me,Demorcrats/ libs don't give a shit about it (the flag).  Not saying my definition is correct.  I just don't see Dems or the left as flag supporters.

Image result for no flags at democratic convention

This'll explain it better.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

No dumb ass,they don't want there town fucked up,burned and looted by a bunch of punks. Stop looking at the flag being Burnt and look at the big picture.

Well, we all know flag burning leads directly to riots and shit.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Apparently the 'hero' is a major POS. 

Have comrades that work the same terminal. 

If anything, he's guilty of stealing private property. 

Private property... BS... that is the collective property of the people. Good luck finding a judge to convict him.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did you get a little tingle in your leg when you saw trump in front of all those flags?

Nope.  Just shook my head.  I'm just glad it seems to be working out MUCH BETTER than even I thought. It's early though.

The more the libs squeal, the more I know it's going well.  

:bc:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

People who love and fetishize the cloth, and completely ignore what it represents. Or they try to pick and fucking choose which rights should apply to whom.

Ok.  I get that.  But be careful of the labeling.  It goes both ways and isn't always correct.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

16195016_134489203725983_5403453872328339496_n.jpg

pretty sure the video tells the real story . If I Die on a fascist street the undertaker will need to take my piss soaked shit stained underpants off before my already ashamed family has to identify the worthless  corps  

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

People who love and fetishize the cloth, and completely ignore what it represents. Or they try to pick and fucking choose which rights should apply to whom.

"I love my guns ...rabble rabble....I love the 2nd amendment and all rights !!!...Honestly ....if you aint got nothin to hide who cares if they listen to you phone calls!!! Rabble ...those kids aint know nothin bout their rights tryin to burn that flag !!!!"

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure the video tells the real story . If I Die on a fascist street the undertaker will need to take my piss soaked shit stained underpants off before my already ashamed family has to identify the worthless  corps  

:lol:

It's taken me years to learn how to decipher your posts and usually requires two reading, but I find them entertaining.   :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

"I love my guns ...rabble rabble....I love the 2nd amendment and all rights !!!...Honestly ....if you aint got nothin to hide who cares if they listen to you phone calls!!! Rabble ...those kids aint know nothin bout their rights tryin to burn that flag !!!!"

Yeah, I'm with you, but say the same about the other side too.  Ultimately, I am not a fan of loud mouths and can't stand whiners.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:owned:

:lol: