Check your account email address ×

FED-EX Driver Saves Flag from Being Burned

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All I know is if I buy a flag with the intent to burn it and someone tries to take it from me they are getting their skull cracked with my fist. Those fucking pansies need to learn to stand up for whats right. It was their right to burn that flag in protest and that low iq faggot pos deprived them of that right without them doing anything about it

lmfao was that the tough talk on all there moms computers when they got back to the basement that night LMFAO . how fucking embarrassing to associate with those people 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You keep defending those whiney little bitches....and me and people like me will keep defending anybody that puts them down.  Seems fair.  Well, not really.

You're being ideologically inconsistent because you're all emotional. 

This shows a personality flaw. It's pretty common amongst the flag fetishists.

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're being ideologically inconsistent because you're all emotional. 

This shows a personality flaw. It's pretty common amongst the flag fetishists.

I'm ROFLMAO!  I hate whining and I hate pussies who can't back their own play.  I've NEVER veered from that.  And I can handle them intellectually or ANY ROAD THEY WANT TO TAKE.  Always have.  It's the psychotic side in me...some find it adorable. :lol:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16179591_3478362910858_2237580290959729974_o.jpg

You're going to have to do better and you know it.  Don't insult me and lessen yourself with hack comebacks.  You are better than this.  I expect better!  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Fighting fascist can be rough. 

No one said there would be a fucking rogue fed ex worker!!!!!!! 

Yeah, this guy may be in some trouble with Fed-Ex, but I bet he won't be at all.  Fed-Ex shot their mouths off and I'll bet they want this to just go away now.  Ooooppps!  Hire liberal twar HR and PR people....and get ready to chase fires.

This retard will be fired from fedex and rightfully so. While representing fedex he engaged in theft and willfully prevented US citizens from expressing their 1st amendment rights. Businesses do not want their name associated with such idiotic actions

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This retard will be fired from fedex and rightfully so. While representing fedex he engaged in theft and willfully prevented US citizens from expressing their 1st amendment rights. Businesses do not want their name associated with such idiotic actions

He was on break.  :lol:  There is zero chance he doesn't do anything but profit from this.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He was on break.  :lol:  There is zero chance he doesn't do anything but profit from this.

Hopefully he tries this again and gets his skull kicked in........that would be the best outcome

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully he tries this again and gets his skull kicked in........that would be the best outcome

You think that guy is scared?  What if people like me are driving by?  Dude.  The anger is on both sides.  Like any fight, those who want it more usually prevail.  As a rule, whining protesters just don't usually have it in them.  And when approached by a force willing to do damage, the fight, flight or flee thing kicks in immediately.  Most protesters don't do the first.  Again....they are there to whine.  Not to fight.  Meaning, they truly do not believe in their cause enough to sacrifice.  When that truly changes, well......the it's on.  

Image result for well, we're  waiting gif

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

symbolism is silly. it's a hunk of fucking cloth. 

Then why do they use it to incite anger?  They get what they get.  It's like saying "words are just words", but we all know, the wrong words can get you in deep shit very quickly.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You should see all the triggered patriots on the III%er FB page. :lol:

Does this frighten or motivate your side?  Think first.

Just now, motonoggin said:

You should see all the triggered patriots on the III%er FB page. :lol:

a bunch of mindless fucks that have been conditioned from birth to wrap emotion around a hunk of dyed cloth. it's really fucking weird when you step back and look at it. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

a bunch of mindless fucks that have been conditioned from birth to wrap emotion around a hunk of dyed cloth. it's really fucking weird when you step back and look at it. 

But, those "mindless fucks" are willing to tear you and your family apart over their beliefs.  It's why there are not a lot of "flag burners" out there.  SBYL.