Check your account email address ×

FED-EX Driver Saves Flag from Being Burned

Bwahahahahahahahahahhahaahahh!!!!!!

"Truly commited to the cause" :lol: One guy fucks all these idiots up.  LOLOLOLOL!   God damn pussies!  "Hey man...don't fucking assault me!"   Bwaahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!   Hahahahhahahahhahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice cowboy hat. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are not very committed to the cause.  What like 10 against 1? 

"Woody".    The anti fascist cowboy.

Right now, Moto and his Army are reviewing for possible re-training scenarios. :lol:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wow ....great job guy.....saves a piece of worthless cloth from meeting its end. Bravo.....fucking hero

Don't miss the point too much....enough with these worthless whiners.  "Whining to whine for the right to whine at whining."

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Right now, Moto and his Army are reviewing for possible re-training scenarios. :lol:

Don't miss the point too much....enough with these worthless whiners.  "Whining to whine for the right to whine at whining."

I love those types being offended ....but I also love the fake plastic patriot retards being offended as well ......

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wow ....great job guy.....saves a piece of worthless cloth from meeting its end. Bravo.....fucking hero

that and showing them to them what a bunch of total worthless pussys they really are . no amount of talk about what u told him is going to save fave from the reality of your pussyness in the face of adversity

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I love those types being offended ....but I also love the fake plastic patriot retards being offended as well ......

Oh, it'd be my guess that flag was just the "red herring".  That boy was gonna start cracking skulls...and they damn sure saw that.  AND HAD NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Apparently the 'hero' is a major POS. 

Have comrades that work the same terminal. 

If anything, he's guilty of stealing private property. 

there can be no private property in your communist utopia. 

All I know is if I buy a flag with the intent to burn it and someone tries to take it from me they are getting their skull cracked with my fist. Those fucking pansies need to learn to stand up for whats right. It was their right to burn that flag in protest and that low iq faggot pos deprived them of that right without them doing anything about it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Cheering theft of private property.

Smh. :news:

Cheering for wrecking the day of people that plan to offend others at all costs.  Their "solidarity" really kinda took a hit.....bet they didn't plan for that. Boo hoo.:lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Apparently the 'hero' is a major POS. 

Have comrades that work the same terminal. 

If anything, he's guilty of stealing private property. 

and your comrades are pussy fucks like we all knew proof is in the video candy ass cake eaters fighting a lost cause to attempt to be part of a group that will accept them as the looseres they are  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

All I know is if I buy a flag with the intent to burn it and someone tries to take it from me they are getting their skull cracked with my fist. Those fucking pansies need to learn to stand up for whats right. It was their right to burn that flag in protest and that low iq faggot pos deprived them of that right without them doing anything about it

AGREED!  People like me HATE disappointment.  COMMIT!!!!!  COMMIT HARD!!!!