Check your account email address ×

I had covid

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait it sometimes takes a while.

Follow the rules of covid!!!

Fully vaccinated= “I got symptoms, I know I had it….but because I got my jabs, I’m survived this deadly virus.”

Covid cult: “See, the vaxynes work!  Awesome!  Scyence!”

unvaxxed: “I got the symptoms, I know this is different, it has to be covid but I don’t need to test”.  A few bad days and I fee better now.”

Covid cult: “Fuck you!!!”

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Seems the QAnon far right crowd on here is really upset about having to test for the rona to confirm you actually had it. Strange really

:lol:

Like when people say they have the flu.  Fucking liars!!!!   :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fully vaccinated= “I got symptoms, I know I had it….but because I got my jabs, I’m survived this deadly virus.”

unvaxxed: “I got the symptoms, I know this is different, it has to be covid but I don’t need to test”.  A few bad days and I fee better now.”

Covid cult: “Fuck you!!!, Why aren't you dead

Fixed it.

LOL!  Some twat showing how to do his home covid test on tv this morning. Goes through the procedure, shows the negative test to the camera and says, “See?  With this no covid proof AND being fully vaccinated, I feel much safer now.”

Wife and I both laughed at the same time because, well, not completely safe your know…cuz…ummm….  :lol:

• Gold Member

Covid cult: “Fuck you!!!”

Use those critical thinking skills you always go on about. It’s not that hard to understand you need a test to confirm. 

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Use those critical thinking skills you always go on about. It’s not that hard to understand you need a test to confirm. 

Why would anyone test if they have zero symptons.  That is stupid talk.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is, without any doubt, my favorite Covid thread.

:lmao:

Does show how ridiculous the far right is. I’m glad normal life doesn’t go by you nut jobs theory police just be handing out dui left and right just because they think you’re drunk who needs a test to confirm….fuck that liberal shit pfff testing 😂 

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

The op had symptoms which is why I even brought up the testing try to keep up

Riddle this: Your child has tested positive for covid at her work and sent home.  She then tests positive again on a home test.  Your wife, who is showing the same symptoms as covid and daughter gets tested a few days later, positive.  You, having many of the symptoms of covid including some you’ve never felt before decide not to get tested.

Do you think you have covid?

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Does show how ridiculous the far right is. I’m glad normal life doesn’t go by you nut jobs theory police just be handing out dui left and right just because they think you’re drunk who needs a test to confirm….fuck that liberal shit pfff testing 😂 

“Far right”.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

This is how you shoot a gun.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, do you need to test if you have a runny nose?  

This has nothing to do with a virus.

My kids school makes them. Any symptom at all they get a test.

Riddle this: Your child has tested positive for covid at her work and sent home.  She then tests positive again on a home test.  Your wife, who is showing the same symptoms as covid and daughter gets tested a few days later, positive.  You, having many of the symptoms of covid including some you’ve never felt before decide not to get tested.

Do you think you have covid?

I’d think I’d have it yes but I wouldn’t confirm it a yes until I had a positive test. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No the QAnon commment was the best.  Guthooked by a cheap CIA pysop phrase.:lol:

I knew that get you guys 😂 to easy