Check your account email address ×

Canadian Covid Care Alliance Calls Bullshit on Covid Vaccination Stating That It Does More Harm Than Good

For all the vaxxer's that believed Pfizer's motivations have been to prevent transmission or save people from death rather than make billions completely risk free, here you go.  Download the pdf.   

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good/

How many people are losing their jobs now because they do not want to take this shit?

Going to be interesting what the response is to this report.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

For all the vaxxer's that believed Pfizer's motivations have been to prevent transmission or save people from death rather than make billions completely risk free, here you go.  Download the pdf.   

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good/

How many people are losing their jobs now because they do not want to take this shit?

It’s absolutely bizarre and stupid to think that Pfizer is some noble company that only has everyone’s best interest at heart and would never lie 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s absolutely bizarre and stupid to think that Pfizer is some noble company that only has everyone’s best interest at heart and would never lie 

Remember when liberals hated big companies and big pharma for fleecing us all?  Yeah, those were simpler times.

• Like 1

Yeah, just crazy shit everywhere you look these days.  Thankfully these Canadians had the balls to publish this analysis.  I hope they can keep their heads down.  I would be in fear of my life at the moment as there are risk free billions at stake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

No no no phizer learned there lesson on blatant lies and manipulated data after they settled the largest drug settlement in American history for doing so . I thought we all knew this ? So this fringe pack of lunatic doctors need to remove there posts and start new jobs at 7 11 where they are prob under qualified to work also 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No no no phizer learned there lesson on blatant lies and manipulated data after they settled the largest drug settlement in American history for doing so . I thought we all knew this ? So this fringe pack of lunatic doctors need to remove there posts and start new jobs at 7 11 where they are prob under qualified to work also 

Big pharma thanks the sheep for being sheep.  Don't worry, it won't be much longer, cause we're all in this together.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Remember when liberals hated big companies and big pharma for fleecing us all?  Yeah, those were simpler times.

And they also hated boomers with a passion and now they think that boomers need to be saved by any means necessary 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:40 AM, jdsky said:

They look like Canada’s version of Americas (whacky) FrontLine Doctors which we’ve discussed at length.

Looks like a lot of same old false claims. 

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/video-repeats-false-claims-safety-030833727.html

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

The low IQ left “trust the experts!!”

ok, here’s some experts.

the low iq left “no!!!! Not those experts!!!”

Experts. Maybe disinformation experts?

At the time, AFP investigated claims that Eriksen's collapse was related to a Covid-19 vaccine, but the Danish Football Association and the director of his club Inter Milan said he had not been vaccinated.

4F604BB5-D50C-4278-8FCA-A35B88B49DC6.png

Edited by akvanden

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Experts. Maybe disinformation experts?

At the time, AFP investigated claims that Eriksen's collapse was related to a Covid-19 vaccine, but the Danish Football Association and the director of his club Inter Milan said he had not been vaccinated.

4F604BB5-D50C-4278-8FCA-A35B88B49DC6.png

You can have your fake news. I’ll trust the experts. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’re all experts now!  From what I’ve seen, there’s really no qualifications required.  You just need a strong opinion.

No no no. Nobody is more qualified to make medical decisions for you then some complete idiot that still believes in collusion

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ACE said:

No no no. Nobody is more qualified to make medical decisions for you then some complete idiot that still believes in collusion

I’m calling on my expertise to say this isn’t correct.  Or, maybe it is….who is willing to pay me the most for my opinion?

Faici….laughing all the way to the bank.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

They look like Canada’s version of Americas (whacky) FrontLine Doctors which we’ve discussed at length.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/video-repeats-false-claims-safety-030833727.html

Fucking yahoo article stating the facts in the pdf are all wrong with zero facts or stats to back it up.  Nice. 

If all of the data in that pdf is wrong where is the expert analysis proving point by point how the data they used is faulty?  As for vaxxing kids with an experimental drug, that has been completely twisted from the start. 

This entire fucking fiasco is going to look really bad in just a few short years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

There are some interesting facts coming out about the long term ineffectiveness of vaccines, I follow a discussion between a group of doctors on Covid and some interesting facts are coming out.

Over 4.2 billion people across the earth have received at least one dose of vaccine against SARS-2. The majority of these vaccines have elicited antibodies only against an early form of the spike protein that is no longer in circulation.

This would seem to be one reason why many western countries with high vaccination rates appear to have locked themselves into an indefinite phase of heightened SARS-2 transmission. In the United Kingdom, 96% of adults have antibodies to the spike protein – most of these first acquired by vaccination. Shortly after they concluded their vaccination campaign, cases skyrocketed, and they have remained high ever since.

Original Antigenic Sin is a real phenomenon. It seems not only to permanently influence the immune response to the spike protein itself, but also to inhibit the development of antibodies to other SARS-2 proteins. A worst case scenario, would be a future spike mutation that entirely escapes the anti-spike antibodies elicited by our vaccines. In this case, it seems possible that many vaccinated people will be stuck with permanently suboptimal immune responses. If Omicron is indeed circulating primarily among the vaccinated, as some data suggests, this would seem to be one possibly reason why. These concerns are particularly acute in the case of children, who may well be exposed to the risk of very serious illness in the future, if vaccination permanently misdirects their immune system.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/original-antigenic-sin-is-a-real

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

Fucking yahoo article stating the facts in the pdf are all wrong with zero facts or stats to back it up.  Nice. 

If all of the data in that pdf is wrong where is the expert analysis proving point by point how the data they used is faulty?  As for vaxxing kids with an experimental drug, that has been completely twisted from the start. 

This entire fucking fiasco is going to look really bad in just a few short years. 

They use $10/hr fact checkers paid for by the fake news and big pharma.

What Bambihands doesn't understand is fake factcheck checking a fakenews story doesn't equal truth.

These Dr's have put everything on the line risking to expose these lies, yahoo is owned by the same group that owns big pharma.  An somewhat intelligent individual should be able to understand that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They use $10/hr fact checkers paid for by the fake news and big pharma.

What Bambihands doesn't understand is fake factcheck checking a fakenews story doesn't equal truth.

These Dr's have put everything on the line risking to expose these lies, yahoo is owned by the same group that owns big pharma.  An somewhat intelligent individual should be able to understand that.

Facebook argued in court that their fact checkers are only opinions 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jdsky said:

All you have to do is look up that one I posted on the soccer player. Don’t even go on yahoo if you don’t want. I know because dummy Arctic tried passing off the same info earlier this summer. He wasn’t vaccinated. So why are they doing that? 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

All you have to do is look up that one I posted on the soccer player. Don’t even go on yahoo if you don’t want. I know because dummy Arctic tried passing off the same info earlier this summer. He wasn’t vaccinated. So why are they doing that? 

Two more soccer players dropped today from nothing.  Keep it up Bambihands.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not in this case, this Canadian group doesn’t publish it member names. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Two more soccer players dropped today from nothing.  Keep it up Bambihands.

hopefully these guys were vaccinated this time, ruins your story when it turns out their not.

:pc:

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your fact check against there data is a misrepresenting joke.

Do your own fact check at minute 30:35. Let me know if you find out otherwise.

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good-2/?fbclid=IwAR1A28dkYeGuhyP0EfzpHjU3g5_Q5OsUlkSTShPTRdg0b1-4eiQOwDLn6bo