Check your account email address ×

Happy anniversary you nut jobs!

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

Actually, the difference was one was extreme violence and destruction and the other wasn't even close.  But go ahead and keep inhaling that MSM narrative.

I'm not even concerned about the violence and destruction, the riots were far more damaging to property than Jan. 6 but trying to stop the transition of power is a big deal.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yup they totally took that building over ....the Government almost collapsed that day!!!!

What a fuxking pussy 

It's only because the people that broke in were idiots that it wasn't far worse. 

You are a perfect example of a Trump cult member.

15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I would hope you aren't serious, but you probably are so I will point out to you how it is different. One while 100% wrong, the riots that burnt buildings and state owned property in protest of police, the other was a direct attempt stop the transition of power for the most powerful office in the world.  That is the difference, and it is a huge difference, and a really stupid comparison.

Do you have to ask your wife if you can bring your balls with you to work of did you just srop asking yrs ago. 

And no I see millions in burnt out federal buildings state buildings privet buildings I saw peacefully protesting people shooting big fireworks at cops and no not little Ronan candles . So yeah I see a huge diff  and a even bigger diff in the response to it . If equal response and attention I would be oj with it . But alas I see no one pulling pubes over 1 and non stop pubes pulling over the other .I see zero prison time over 1 and decades worth in another . I see 1000s of hours of investigating footage in 1 and virtually none in the other . I get it 1 can never happen again our leaders need to be sure there insulated bubble never is under threat of getting popped again and fuck the citizens and there property just keep sending your checks and like it and remember to always respect our authority. You will never forget to respect out authority.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ckf said:

That sucks. Trails are just starting to partially open around here  It is basically a hard 4-6 inches of hard snow/ice with a tiny bit of snow on top.

they are getting pounded in Buffalo and off the east side of Lake Ontario but missing us 8 miles south of the lake, looks like I am going to have to register my trailer for the first time in 3 years and go to "the hill" or Old Forge this year

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you have to ask your wife if you can bring your balls with you to work of did you just srop asking yrs ago. 

And no I see millions in burnt out federal buildings state buildings privet buildings I saw peacefully protesting people shooting big fireworks at cops and no not little Ronan candles . So yeah I see a huge diff  and a even bigger diff in the response to it . If equal response and attention I would be oj with it . But alas I see no one pulling pubes over 1 and non stop pubes pulling over the other .I see zero prison time over 1 and decades worth in another . I see 1000s of hours of investigating footage in 1 and virtually none in the other . I get it 1 can never happen again our leaders need to be sure there insulated bubble never is under threat of getting popped again and fuck the citizens and there property just keep sending your checks and like it and remember to always respect our authority. You will never forget to respect out authority.  

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

First off you illiterate motherfucker leave my wife out of your stupid ass posts.  

And I already have said many times in the past that the riots were 100%  wrong and those involved should be punished to the full extent of the law. I know you Trump cult members can't grasp the difference between trying to stop the transfer of power of the most powerful person on earth, and a race riot, hell you can hardly spell I wouldn't expect you to grasp anything except what you orange god groupies tell you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

they are getting pounded in Buffalo and off the east side of Lake Ontario but missing us 8 miles south of the lake, looks like I am going to have to register my trailer for the first time in 3 years and go to "the hill" or Old Forge this year

People already unloading at Barnes Corners..

IMG_20220107_085203311.jpg

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

First off you illiterate motherfucker leave my wife out of your stupid ass posts.  

And I already have said many times in the past that the riots were 100%  wrong and those involved should be punished to the full extent of the law. I know you Trump cult members can't grasp the difference between trying to stop the transfer of power of the most powerful person on earth, and a race riot, hell you can hardly spell I wouldn't expect you to grasp anything except what you orange god groupies tell you.

The riots that started even before trump was inaugurated were about race? Give your head a shake

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Snowing lightly here today. It should help with cooling.

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

When you bring them with do you put them on or just put them in your pocket .

I can't spell but at least I can see when some one is manipulating my thoughts.  More than can be said for your sheepish little life 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not even concerned about the violence and destruction, the riots were far more damaging to property than Jan. 6 but trying to stop the transition of power is a big deal.

This reference to stopping the transition of power ... how exactly does a protest do that?  I'm not trying to be a smart (or dumb) ass - it's an honest question.  Were they going to find Nancy & Chuck and string them up from the rafters if they didn't perform some level of concession on the election results?  Were they going to hold other elected officials at gun point to NOT confirm and sign off the election results?  Because if that's what was going to happen, I guess I missed that story.  As severe as the MSM makes this sound, why are there just as many (or more) clips of Capitol Police just standing by and allowing things to happen vs. them fighting back and using legit force?

The level of fake outrage over January 6th is absurd, and for anyone (I'm basically calling out the MSM here) to claim it's as newsworthy as dates like September 11th or December 7th?  Well, I don't even need to explain the idiocy in that thinking.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

This reference to stopping the transition of power ... how exactly does a protest do that?  I'm not trying to be a smart (or dumb) ass - it's an honest question.  Were they going to find Nancy & Chuck and string them up from the rafters if they didn't perform some level of concession on the election results?  Were they going to hold other elected officials at gun point to NOT confirm and sign off the election results?  Because if that's what was going to happen, I guess I missed that story.  As severe as the MSM makes this sound, why are there just as many (or more) clips of Capitol Police just standing by and allowing things to happen vs. them fighting back and using legit force?

The level of fake outrage over January 6th is absurd, and for anyone (I'm basically calling out the MSM here) to claim it's as newsworthy as dates like September 11th or December 7th?  Well, I don't even need to explain the idiocy in that thinking.

The stringing up of Nancy and Chuck plus a few others from both sides would be the best for this country 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The riots that started even before trump was inaugurated were about race? Give your head a shake

Yes you know nothing idiot they were.  

Stick to it's Bushes fault, you drunken moron.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

The stringing up of Nancy and Chuck plus a few others from both sides would be the best for this country 

Personally I want every elected official to be affrade of what the citizens that put them there might do to them before they blindly vote to piss away more of our grand kids money or freedoms.  But that is prib because I bow down to the orange man I guess .or so I am told . 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

By stopping the process of confirming the election. I hope you really aren't this stupid and it's all to fit in the Trump cult.  

Just now, 1jkw said:

By stopping the process of confirming the election. I hope you really aren't this stupid and it's all to fit in the Trump cult.  

Lmfao . Yeah they were going to stay there indefinitely and make sure . Do you let any run down your chin or just guzzle every last drop ?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Stopping vs. delaying .... hmmm, sounds horrendous!!!  And you call ME stupid??? :lol:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Personally I want every elected official to be affrade of what the citizens that put them there might do to them before they blindly vote to piss away more of our grand kids money or freedoms.  But that is prib because I bow down to the orange man I guess .or so I am told . 

I feel your pain as I am labeled a follower of the orange goblin as well

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

I feel your pain as I am labeled a follower of the orange goblin as well

Never mind the fact that I never voted for him in the primary nor did I fight for him as a delegate.  But I will say policy wise worlds ahead of who he replaced and well pretty much goes with out saying more effective than old Joe.  And the fact he triggered so many and continues to inflict torment on the lemming is really just a extra little treat 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Stopping vs. delaying .... hmmm, sounds horrendous!!!  And you call ME stupid??? :lol:

It was horrendous, just the fact idiots would try to do that. The only reason it wasn't stopped is the idiots didn't get in. And they were there at the request of your orange god.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was horrendous, just the fact idiots would try to do that. The only reason it wasn't stopped is the idiots didn't get in. And they were there at the request of your orange god.

Lol like I said do you let any run down your chin or do you guzzel every last drop like a good little bitch 

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

when they put as much effort tracking down the "peaceful protesters" as they have on this joke of a insurrection then I will take 1/6 seriously :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

It's only because the people that broke in were idiots that it wasn't far worse. 

You are a perfect example of a Trump cult member.

Oh really Trump cult member? 

Dude I cant stand the fucker now hes a goddamn vaccine salesman. 

You have TDS and are probably a cuck  like I said. Either that or a fucking Homo. :groin:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

So you ate saying if they would have gotten in Trump would be president right now ? Interesting because I remember a extremely violent guy roaming around the chambers thanking the cops in there for there service . Who btw is doing 3 yrs for that act if violence.  Why is Trump not in office if all if took was idiot's getting in ? As you put it ? 

Honestly do you think before reciting what to think ? Or just guzzle and regurgitate