Check your account email address ×

Ontario going back to heavy lockdowns

Rod

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So stupid especially with what’s been learned since this crap started.

Yeah it made more sense when lots was largely unknown but this now is getting absolutely ridiculous 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Steve Kirsch's latest substack on vax efficiency is brutal.  However mass formation psychosis is preventing the dumb fucks from even looking at the data.

Sheep hiding under their beds afraid of the truth.:lol:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/booster-efficacy-or-lack-thereof

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Can you elaborate further on that?

Read Steve's charts and conclusions.  Contemplate the scientific method utilized and the conclusions.  If you can't figure that out it is no wonder you consider Twitter a form of news.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Read Steve's charts and conclusions.  Contemplate the scientific method utilized and the conclusions.  If you can't figure that out it is no wonder you consider Twitter a form of news.

You think Steve is putting out nonsense.  He's offered 1 million to any credible science head (CDC/WHO) to debate him on his facts, nobody has taken up the challenge.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you can’t elaborate at all using your own words. That is of zero surprise 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think Steve is putting out nonsense.  He's offered 1 million to any credible science head (CDC/WHO) to debate him on his facts, nobody has taken up the challenge.

So you don't think, but blindly follow...sheeptastic you are.  As for debating him on his facts, well Znotty claims to win all the challenges he flakes from as well so we know what that means.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

So you can’t elaborate at all using your own words. That is of zero surprise 

Sure I can.  If you look at the data he shows and actually put the first column in the data it is easy to see that the shot is effective.  The negative is explained as a change in situation.  Any scientific study needs to include variables and hold as many as constant.  In this case a large one changed.  Steve intentionally hid a column to disguise data and make a point.  The same point could be made on failing natural immunity over time and it would be easy to show with data if that data was kept.  Instead of just taking twitter comments at face value perhaps you should think about them for once.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you don't think, but blindly follow...sheeptastic you are.  As for debating him on his facts, well Znotty claims to win all the challenges he flakes from as well so we know what that means.

Sure I can.  If you look at the data he shows and actually put the first column in the data it is easy to see that the shot is effective.  The negative is explained as a change in situation.  Any scientific study needs to include variables and hold as many as constant.  In this case a large one changed.  Steve intentionally hid a column to disguise data and make a point.  The same point could be made on failing natural immunity over time and it would be easy to show with data if that data was kept.  Instead of just taking twitter comments at face value perhaps you should think about them for once.

:lol:

Fucking clueless.

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ok but you’re wrong :lol: 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That's it? Elaborate. 

Deephaven is taking you guys head on. And that's all you got?

Use your words.

He isn't capable.  Needs to find a twitter post to defend what he "thinks".  Epitome of being a sheep.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Ok but you’re wrong :lol: 

Ah, you can't elaborate with any intelligence so back to drawing conclusions.

You two are bigger sheep than Mainecat is.  Sad.  

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Deephaven is taking you guys head on. And that's all you got?

Amusingly I have not a lot of positive things to say about the shot, but these idiots are so confused at reality that they need calling out.  Their conspiracy claims that the vax is causing the situation and making things worse is absurd.  Sure it isn't effective enough that I have taken it, but it also isn't what they make it out to be.  The best part is they keep claiming that the far left are sheep but then do one worse and just take random twitter posts as fact.  Baaa baaa baaa.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

He isn't capable.  Needs to find a twitter post to defend what he "thinks".  Epitome of being a sheep.

Ah, you can't elaborate with any intelligence so back to drawing conclusions.

You two are bigger sheep than Mainecat is.  Sad.  

Amusingly I have not a lot of positive things to say about the shot, but these idiots are so confused at reality that they need calling out.  Their conspiracy claims that the vax is causing the situation and making things worse is absurd.  Sure it isn't effective enough that I have taken it, but it also isn't what they make it out to be.  The best part is they keep claiming that the far left are sheep but then do one worse and just take random twitter posts as fact.  Baaa baaa baaa.

What’s the vaccine effective at?

1 minute ago, ACE said:

What’s the vaccine effective at?

So you aren't smart enough to stay on topic.  Figures.  I could give a shit less about what you or anyone thinks it is good at.  The idiocy we are discussing is the commentary from you and AC stating it is the cause of the situation and that it makes your immune system weak.  

Everytime you guys bring this up I call you out and you always run away taking a book right from Znotty.  Own up and think through your own posts once....or continue to be the sheep hanging out in the far right flock.

Just now, Deephaven said:

So you aren't smart enough to stay on topic.  Figures.  I could give a shit less about what you or anyone thinks it is good at.  The idiocy we are discussing is the commentary from you and AC stating it is the cause of the situation and that it makes your immune system weak.  

Everytime you guys bring this up I call you out and you always run away taking a book right from Znotty.  Own up and think through your own posts once....or continue to be the sheep hanging out in the far right flock.

You can say that you don’t know. You’d look less foolish 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

You can say that you don’t know. You’d look less foolish 

The only ones looking foolish are the idiots that use twitter to think for them and aren't smart enough to have a conversation.  The rest of us realize when you change the topic it is because you agree with what is stated and realize you are wrong...or you are too dumb to come up with a counter point.  Keep deflecting sheep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

The only ones looking foolish are the idiots that use twitter to think for them and aren't smart enough to have a conversation.  The rest of us realize when you change the topic it is because you agree with what is stated and realize you are wrong...or you are too dumb to come up with a counter point.  Keep deflecting sheep.

Yet you have no clue what the vaccine is effective at. I mean that’s it no surprise to anyone here because that’s expected with you 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yet you have no clue what the vaccine is effective at. I mean that’s it no surprise to anyone here because that’s expected with you 

Nope, I am staying on topic that is all.  Something you aren't smart enough to do.