Check your account email address ×

Antonio Brown

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

If ya hadnt noticed Mainecunt likes to dish it out but cant take it without crying like a big baby. Typical TDS Democrat voter. 

He is just mad because we ruined his echo chamber. He doesnt care if this site grows or not in my opinion.  

img_3006.jpg

Echo chamber? Literally no one here is a democrat except MC. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you’re a blowhard.

Wait, I thought you were too good to come back here after you said this place was full of “Knuckle dragging mouth breathers”?

You are such a kooky, woke intellectual!  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Echo chamber? Literally no one here is a democrat except MC. 

When I first joined Action Joe/SpinDry was pretty busy, he recently left.... ive read a few old threads , seem like there was quite a bit just a year or two ago...🤷‍♂️

Not my problem they all ran off. I think MC misses them was my point. 

At least we got you to promote Communism :bc:

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen to you Irv…you are the perfect step and fetch it, go along to get along type not to mention you’re a gang piling nutless pussy. Like MC or not he is on an island here yet he doesn’t back down.👍🏼🤷🏻

Holy shit!  Here you are again!  You proud peacock, you!

Pouty to the rescue!  Like a retarded Batman!  :lmao:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

When I first joined Action Joe/SpinDry was pretty busy, he recently left.... ive read a few old threads , seem like there was quite a bit just a year or two ago...🤷‍♂️

Not my problem they all ran off. I think MC misses them was my point. 

At least we got you to promote Communism :bc:

This forum has always been overwhelmingly "conservative". Always. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This forum has always been overwhelmingly "conservative". Always. 

Makes sense....

most Liberals stick to Facebook and X-Country Skiing 4 wide down the trail with their Golden Retriever off a leash. 

• Gold Member

All im saying is I was surprised MC, Action and a few other were top CE posters when I first joined. Seemed like a more than usual amount of Libs in a sport dominated by 2 stroke Planet Killers. 

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All im saying is I was surprised MC, Action and a few other were top CE posters when I first joined. Seemed like a more than usual amount of Libs in a sport dominated by 2 stroke Planet Killers. 

AFJ used to be conservative, still is in many ways.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Really, liberals don’t have the fight in them when they aren’t protected by fellow twats in moderator positions within liberal sites.  The snotty little repugnant shits just end up leaving with their tales tucked when they can’t have their safe spacing echo chambers.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Oh.... well then he caught TDS ....bad. 

Spinner/AFJ was a good dude..he has 2 accounts..goes by @spin_dry and @ActionfigureJoe depending on how he was feeling..Sold his house and bought a Mercedes campervan to move off grid and tour the US about 6mo ago..

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Spinner/AFJ was a good dude..he has 2 accounts..goes by @spin_dry and @ActionfigureJoe depending on how he was feeling..Sold his house and bought a Mercedes campervan to move off grid and tour the US about 6mo ago..

Yeah I know....I busted his balls and told Him it was built by Alabama Trumpers. He didnt like that. :ashamed: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I know....I busted his balls and told Him it was built by Alabama Trumpers. He didnt like that. :ashamed: 

Lolllzzz!!:lol: