Check your account email address ×

Fauci Wuhan research worst then thought.

• Gold Member

>:( blood on little grabbler Faucis hands ..

Even Bathhouse Barry Obama had enough morals and smarts to shut down Gain of Function . 

Lock this little fucker up. One of the Highest paid Government employees, Playing God. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

>:( blood on little grabbler Faucis hands ..

Even Bathhouse Barry Obama had enough morals and smarts to shut down Gain of Function . 

Lock this little fucker up. One of the Highest paid Government employees, Playing God. 

I agree there will be more evidence coming out about this virus being developed by Gain of Function, and his hands are obviosly dirty, what else would result in the world wide panic we're seeing. If they'd been more honest about the origins I think they would of had a better chance of getting it in control, if that could be possible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh oh

Idiot.  Let's guess you still believe in the wet markets lmfao.

The oh oh is if it is proven America was funding the project what do you suppose the international lawsuit implications will look like.  And  the stench on death will be sitting on your heros lie filled shoulders.  Fucker should have been fired over a yr ago 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

I would also cuff Anthony " Tony the rat " Fauci, if they authorized me. I think his fingers were in the cookie jar, with this Wuhan shit. I don't know why he is still making 400Gs a year, and still on the job. 

I don't think he would resist cuffing, like Biden and Trump would. 

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would also cuff Anthony " Tony the rat " Fauci, if they authorized me. I think his fingers were in the cookie jar, with this Wuhan shit. I don't know why he is still making 400Gs a year, and still on the job. 

I don't think he would resist cuffing, like Biden and Trump would. 

Watch the video ....it should make you furious 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Neanderthal smoke screen

You are so fucking retarded . Its Mainstrean liberal news you pathetic weak minded Loser. 

:lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nih-admits-fauci-lied-about-funding-wuhan-gain-of-function-experiments/ar-AAPLZIe

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Neanderthal smoke screen

The wet market yes it was a Neanderthal smoke screen . Your hero had his hands all over it and your heros continue to run cover for it . And you are OK with that.  Just pathetic 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

China thanks you for blaming America. Nice work.

Blaming ? He'll they were running cover for it from the get go . All to happy to play along with the wet market bullshit . People looking in to the lab in the early days doing blogs have litteraly disappeared. 

Wet markets lol yeah ok 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Blaming ? He'll they were running cover for it from the get go . All to happy to play along with the wet market bullshit . People looking in to the lab in the early days doing blogs have litteraly disappeared. 

Wet markets lol yeah ok 

Forget about the wet markets. Who cares if we were funding research. We do it all over the world. They (China) were the ones who released it most likely via shitty security controls. No one would have gives two rats asses about any funding if they had followed protocol while researching these types of viruses.

But who cares about that. It’s Faucis fault. 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Forget about the wet markets. Who cares if we were funding research. We do it all over the world. They (China) were the ones who released it most likely via shitty security controls. No one would have gives two rats asses about any funding if they had followed protocol while researching these types of viruses.

Who care if we were funding  previously defunded and ordered to not continu by Oboma gain of function research at the Wuhan lab ? 

I give a rats ass as should you. Do you honestly not care what and who's actions caused this ?  

I dont think it was put out intentionally.  Oh I think if Americans were funding it we sure shit had a reason and that reason was not for the good of America. But I don't think 99.9% of political figures had a clue it was going on . I am 100% convinced Fauchi knew exactly what was going on as well as some of his buds the legal drug pushers.  I think now a whole lot of political figure heads know exactly the who what and were went down and are working overtime to attempt to keep America out of the hot seat . From not just America's they could give a fuck about that but cover there ass from the ramifications when it gets proven America was directly involved in creating this shit show.  

Fauci is completely involved and when proved I say we embrace out love for the Muslim culture and haul hiss and his wife's ass in to the stadium for a Super bowl 1/2 time stoning show the world will not forget. Then parade any other pos that was involved in for there turn .

Will deff be more entertaining that Justin Timberlake 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'd have to look a little but didn't this research move from Eastern US after it was deemed too dangerous, but still a continuation of those studies?

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'd have to look a little but didn't this research move from Eastern US after it was deemed too dangerous, but still a continuation of those studies?

That is my understanding.  But moved because it was banned from continuing and all funding was to stop . But the little sleezzzzzy pos found a back door to keep pouring money in 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Who care if we were funding  previously defunded and ordered to not continu by Oboma gain of function research at the Wuhan lab ? 

I give a rats ass as should you. Do you honestly not care what and who's actions caused this ?  

I do, and it was China’s actions that caused this. 

Guns aren’t bad, the people who misuse them are.

14 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I honestly don’t know, but I wouldn’t think researching corona viruses would be high on the scale of dangerous? I could be wrong though.

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That is my understanding.  But moved because it was banned from continuing and all funding was to stop . But the little sleezzzzzy pos found a back door to keep pouring money in 

For what purpose? And who banned it? He’s been at the top for the past 20-30 years, hasn’t he?

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

For what purpose? And who banned it? He’s been at the top for the past 20-30 years, hasn’t he?

Yep he has been behind a lot of fucked up drugs and decisions all the way back to early aids

Oboma banned all gain of function testing . So then why did fauci start funding the lab who was literally working on sars gain of function ? And it was not China it was most likely the head woman who has not been seen again after she got sick . I assume she had no idea she was sick at first . Went out after work to get some gross shit to eat at the street market and infected a bunch of people . After she got real sick China did what they do to a lot of people and thought that was the end . 

After that they had no choice but to spin it .

Others in China knew what was going on and were posting videos on it they also disappeared along with there content 

You going to tell me Fauchi had no idea what they were working on who was working on it and what went down ? Fuck that as soon as she got sick his ass knew he was overseeing the check cutting he was keeping tabs . He instantly had to start covering his ass he knew he was not suppose to be funding that type of testing . 

He is just as guilty as the Lab doing the work as guilty as China keeping a lid on it as long as they did .

But really WTF China can't make a paint can opener that will work to open a can of paint but Fauchi decides that is the place to continue gain of function testing of Sars? 

• Like 2