Check your account email address ×

3 out of 4 COVID cases in the US are now Omicron. 9 out of 10 in some areas.

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wow more vaccinated in the hospital than purebloods who knew 

and that’s going to keep switching. First cases, then hospitalizations, then ICU usage 

poor fear cult. You were warned of this but you cried. Hard. You’re still crying 

Damnit, even with the math illiterate note….

:smack:

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wow more vaccinated in the hospital than purebloods who knew 

and that’s going to keep switching. First cases, then hospitalizations, then ICU usage 

poor fear cult. You were warned of this but you cried. Hard. You’re still crying 

A sneaky suspicion, although they have been fully honest and open to date, :lol:is they will not show these numbers. With the massive panic and fear push still from the gov't and big pharma, there isn't a chance in hell they will ever show more fully vaxxed in the ICU than the unvaxxed. 

The whole thing has reeked from the very beginning, and the stench is increasing, not decreasing. 

cooviddd1.png

• Haha 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Damnit, even with the math illiterate note….

:smack:

Cry about it. It suits you well! 

oh remember when the pro science group told you that vaxxed cases were going to skyrocket and unvaxxed would plummet and you absolutely cried your eyes out over it? 

and guess what happened 

and stay tuned to what keeps happening!

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

A sneaky suspicion, although they have been fully honest and open to date, :lol:is they will not show these numbers. With the massive panic and fear push still from the gov't and big pharma, there isn't a chance in hell they will ever show more fully vaxxed in the ICU than the unvaxxed. 

The whole thing has reeked from the very beginning, and the stench is increasing, not decreasing. 

cooviddd1.png

they quit posting the data in MB once vaxxed hospitalzations absolutely skyrocketed :lol: 

They’re also stopping posting cases by vaxx status 

Just now, ACE said:

they quit posting the data in MB once vaxxed hospitalzations absolutely skyrocketed :lol: 

They’re also stopping posting cases by vaxx status 

Same here, although AC stated they will begin again shortly? I'll believe it when I see it but even then I know the numbers will be skewed because numerous places don't even test you if you've been fully vaccinated.

Just now, irv said:

Same here, although AC stated they will begin again shortly? I'll believe it when I see it but even then I know the numbers will be skewed because numerous places don't even test you if you've been fully vaccinated.

Yeah they’re not testing the majority of the holy vaccinated here anymore. They need to get the vaccinated numbers down. They’re just going to send people home with a rapid test now

unless you’re a pureblood. You still get the PCR test so you can be put in the stats 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Tremendous vaccines!!! Get your boosters!!!

Ontario’s daily COVID-19 case count is back above 10,000 and the highest it’s ever been along with another record positivity rate. :news:

8221 in the FULLY Vaxxed compared to 1514 in the unvaccinated. 

186 of the FULLY Vaxxed are in the hospital compare to 150 in the unvaccinated. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149165

And, just for you, Aardvark. 35 fully vaccinated in the ICU and 70 in the unvaccinated. With those tremendous odds, if you believe that for one second, I don't understand the vaccine hesitancy??? :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The entire plandemic is based on a false test.  You were lied to.  Where did you hear it first?  Experts?

FHyqrKsXwAoMUkZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

They lied to you for YOUR benefit!!

I knew they were going to settle down on the PCR test once it started working against their narrative 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

'We' as in we both get our daily dose of twitter from Arctic.

Dont you have snow ? Why are You not riding instead of crying about Twitter? 

Edited by EvilBird

52 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dont you have snow ? Why are You not riding instead of crying about Twitter? 

Because I enjoy all the attention you give me. Don’t you have snow? Or are you really that concerned about my booster status?

What’s your #? I’ll text you next time I get boosted so you can spend more time sledding instead of asking me 10 times over on FS. ;)

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Because I enjoy all the attention you give me. Don’t you have snow? Or are you really that concerned about my booster status?

What’s your #? I’ll text you next time I get boosted so you can spend more time sledding instead of asking me 10 times over on FS. ;)

No snow. 

Hey I just want you to remain compliant and stick with your Medical Agenda you oh so praise and cherish. The Fauci ouchi, the Trump pump, the Biden Boost. They will save you. Since Natural immunity is just so laughable to You. 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No snow. 

Hey I just want you to remain compliant and stick with your Medical Agenda you oh so praise and cherish. The Fauci ouchi, the Trump pump, the Biden Boost. They will save you. Since Natural immunity is just so laughable to You. 

Sweet, thanks.