Check your account email address ×

So nothing on CNN topic yet ?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Some things are more important to the powerful than the amount of dipshit eyeballs they get on their state propaganda networks

Yes every one in the media gatherers 1 time a month to fuck children and discuss who will be next to fall for the greater good of the ring 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Motos argument to protect his precious liberals is that the people at fox are capable of this as well. 

of course they are. But by the same logic so is he 

so is moto a pedo?

Im not protecting anyone. 

Just saying, don't fool yourselves.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Im not protecting anyone. 

Just saying, don't fool yourselves.

So are the people at fox pedos? Or are you saying that they’re capable of being pedos like that’s some kind of profound statement 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Seems like you're pretty vested in protecting pedos by accusing your perceived political enemies of being pedos.

I find it odd that you think i’m Trying to protect you 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Do you think this somehow doesn't go on with your team because you align with them ideologically?

I don't care what team they're on.  Pedos should have their nuts cut off.  If some on my "team" are doing it, lets hear it and lets have their nuts cut off.  :bc: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't care what team they're on.  Pedos should have their nuts cut off.  If some on my "team" are doing it, lets hear it and lets have their nuts cut off.  :bc: 

100%.

If a righty fucks up, it makes the news. If a lefty fucks up, the righty's reaction to it is the news.

If a righty abuses a 3rd grader, he's the pedophile. If a lefty abuses a 3rd grader, righties have it in them to be pedophiles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

If a righty fucks up, it makes the news. If a lefty fucks up, the righty's reaction to it is the news.

If a righty abuses a 3rd grader, he's the pedophile. If a lefty abuses a 3rd grader, righties have it in them to be pedophiles.

TPTB and their state propagandists on tv are on the same team. 

It's foolish to think your perceived team is somehow above it. 

It's also foolish to think that there are two opposing teams struggling for power. 

They got you all so snowed.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't know what "team" people keep talking about.  I ain't on any team that believes pedophilia is anything but wrong.

Red team, blue team , 

Moto is the obnoxious cheerleader that that’s pissed off the neither team believes her shit

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't know what "team" people keep talking about.  I ain't on any team that believes pedophilia is anything but wrong.

But you are, because they're all on the same fucking team, bro. They just have you convinced they aren't.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Red team, blue team , 

Moto is the obnoxious cheerleader that that’s pissed off the neither team believes her shit

Go guzzle some more rotgut booze

• Like 1