Check your account email address ×

Winning the rona race

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Dumb ass the masks don't do shit nor do the shots . Get over it even a old faggot like you will have a 99%  chance of survival if you catch a covid and less than a 5% chance you will even end up in a er . And that is with out the Trump vaccine surging thrugh your veins . 

HA!HA! You fukkin faggot, I wouldn't take your advice if there were flames shooting out of my ass!!  

You think I want to chance COVID???? Then take a shit in your hat, and pull it over your ears!!!   

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You idiot why would China want to kill off there largest consumer base ? Do you even think for a second before typing ? 

Because TRUMP fucked them into a 550 BILLION DOLLAR TRADE FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You idiot why would China want to kill off there largest consumer base ? Do you even think for a second before typing ? 

You are a fucktard. I am convinced of it. 

COMMUNISTS, you fucktard, COMMUNISM!!!!

Did you ever watch the vid on Youtube that I told you to watch???

DAFT PUNK-CHINA'S ARMY 

Watch it, you fucktard!!!

28 minutes ago, CFM said:

You just saw it. Jeez. Family is me snd wife. Kid id grown up snd iut if hiuse. 

You and hsr said the same thing - he was warned, if happens again, blah fucking blah, you saw it in plane view, dismissed it snd put blame on me.

Lame.

Just say it then. It’s okay to crap on wives and find your place and threaten violence.

Do it. Say it’s okay.

I have no idea where you are!! LMMFAO!! 

However, if you want to post it, be my guest!! 

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’ve been dead from the neck up for  decades 

What's your TNW?

Would you like a box of de-hydrated poop, sent to your house, free of charge?   

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are a fucktard. I am convinced of it. 

COMMUNISTS, you fucktard, COMMUNISM!!!!

Did you ever watch the vid on Youtube that I told you to watch???

DAFT PUNK-CHINA'S ARMY 

Watch it, you fucktard!!!

Oh yes they want to kill off all the Americans so we can no longer spend billions on the junk they sell us every yr.  You fucking idiot lmfao fucking pampers stupid 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

You just saw it. Jeez. Family is me snd wife. Kid id grown up snd iut if hiuse. 

You and hsr said the same thing - he was warned, if happens again, blah fucking blah, you saw it in plane view, dismissed it snd put blame on me.

Lame.

Just say it then. It’s okay to crap on wives and find your place and threaten violence.

Do it. Say it’s okay.

Waiting. Say it is okay.

Edited by CFM

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! You fukkin faggot, I wouldn't take your advice if there were flames shooting out of my ass!!  

You think I want to chance COVID???? Then take a shit in your hat, and pull it over your ears!!!   

Oh we know you are a affade little man . Henc why you assaulted so many people as you hid behind your badge that the biggest fraternity of assholes had to fire your affade little ass 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Oh yes they want to kill off all the Americans so we can no longer spend billions on the junk they sell us every yr.  You fucking idiot lmfao fucking pampers stupid 

They have been using us like two-dollar whores. 

Where do you think they got all the money to build such a huge army, you fucktard?

Who do you think they want to fight?? 

You stupid fuck. 

Xi just said a few weeks ago, " we will crack the skulls of anyone who attacks us, against the steel wall ". 

You stupid fuck!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

They have been using us like two-dollar whores. 

Where do you think they got all the money to build such a huge army, you fucktard?

Who do you think they want to fight?? 

You stupid fuck. 

Xi just said a few weeks ago, " we will crack the skulls of anyone who attacks us, against the steel wall ". 

You stupid fuck!!  

Lol again you make my argument for me . They make most of there money off of the US consumer . But yeah they want us dead . Good god you can't be this fucking stupid. Well I guess you are  this fucking stupid . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol again you make my argument for me . They make most of there money off of the US consumer . But yeah they want us dead . Good god you can't be this fucking stupid. Well I guess you are  this fucking stupid . 

Who do you think they are building such an army for, you fuck-tahd??? 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who do you think they are building such an army for, you fuck-tahd??? 

Lol you fucking idiot they are not crossing the pond they are going after there neighbors. Just stop being such a fucking tool it is bad enough having to witness your pathetic scrooge McDuck impersonation.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol you fucking idiot they are not crossing the pond they are going after there neighbors. Just stop being such a fucking tool it is bad enough having to witness your pathetic scrooge McDuck impersonation.  

Who's warships are in the SOUTH CHINA SEA???????

China and the US!!!!

STFU, I hate your picture!  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's right, probably best if you get it and be over it, because it's now said it's going to be a yearly thing, sooner or later you will get it, you might build up enough immunity so you won't catch it again. I had it twice and it wasn't that bad, Covid 19 was mostly constant coughing and sore throat, with Delta I was very tired, no appetite but thirsty a lot, (lost 40 lbs.)  little coughing and upset stomach a couple times, very dizzy some days, spent 16 days in bed to recover, couple days after I was better I was hallucinating and saw things which weren't there, never actually felt sick. Paramedic friend stopped by and said I should be in the hospital as my heart rate was 27 BPM, blood O2 was 80, and BP was 194/92 for a couple days.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I make no bones about it...........................I'm scared of COVID. No, that's wrong..............I'm scared shitless of COVID.  

Toughen up sally, everyone is going to die, at some point. Get your affairs in order, and start living life.

14 hours ago, CFM said:

We had our pfizer shots. We have covid again. 2nd time since both shots. You saying if we went out in public right now, with or without masks we wouldn’t infect anyone ? Really ? 

How you feeling?

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He's right, probably best if you get it and be over it, because it's now said it's going to be a yearly thing, sooner or later you will get it, you might build up enough immunity so you won't catch it again. I had it twice and it wasn't that bad, Covid 19 was mostly constant coughing and sore throat, with Delta I was very tired, no appetite but thirsty a lot, (lost 40 lbs.)  little coughing and upset stomach a couple times, very dizzy some days, spent 16 days in bed to recover, couple days after I was better I was hallucinating and saw things which weren't there, never actually felt sick. Paramedic friend stopped by and said I should be in the hospital as my heart rate was 27 BPM, blood O2 was 80, and BP was 194/92 for a couple days.

You're right, doesn’t sound bad at all.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

CDC Reveals No One With Natural Immunity Transmitting COVID-19 Virus

https://theeastcountygazette.com/cdc-reveals-no-one-with-natural-immunity-transmitting-covid-19-virus/

The fucking piece is barely even in English, and it shows no links to the CDC.

Find a link to the direct quote if you would please...

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

The fucking piece is barely even in English, and it shows no links to the CDC.

Find a link to the direct quote if you would please...

No problem.  I will see what else is out there.  BTW, you can use any search engine, and search for

"CDC Reveals No One With Natural Immunity Transmitting COVID-19 Virus"

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No problem.  I will see what else is out there.  BTW, you can use any search engine, and search for

"CDC Reveals No One With Natural Immunity Transmitting COVID-19 Virus"

I'm giving you the chance to look past the headline.

Please accept it...

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

80 is dangerously low. the brain can start shutting down at that level.