Check your account email address ×

The “tragedy at Waukesha”.

The response on this site to this horror-show is very telling.

Not one of you has said this shit has to stop. 

I think whites basically don't give a shit about other whites, and the blacks know this. 

I'm obsessed with the black v white animus in America, so maybe my view is skewed. 

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not one of you has said it's time for white America to let the black community know that ONE MORE INCIDENT like this, and it's GAME ON!!  

Blacks are brutalizing whites 24/7, 365, and none of you are enraged. Not one of you has said it's time to come out swingin'.

I think whites basically don't give a shit about other whites, and the blacks know this. 

I'm obsessed with the black v white animus in America, so maybe my view is skewed. 

So just what exactly have you done other than posting on a snowmobile forum that some American's should make threats against an entire group of other American's?  Take your racist old man bullshit somewhere else.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

So just what exactly have you done other than posting on a snowmobile forum that some American's should make threats against an entire group of other American's?  Take your racist old man bullshit somewhere else.  

What do ya' mean?  

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not one of you has said this shit has to stop. 

Are you like a grand wizard or something? Why do the blacks bother you so much? Tell the truth what really happened?

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Haha 2

On 11/30/2021 at 3:31 AM, Cold War said:

Already off the news cycle.  

4430728D-384A-441B-A18C-738D7F415171.jpeg

Notice they perfectly hyphenated Democrats into Democ and rats.  The second being particularly fitting.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Exactly.  What a piece of shit.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What ever happened here?

meh…wrong color, wrong killing technique and wrong narrative.

…..and just like that…..POOF!  Gone.

Does BLM still have the murderer's GOFUNDME still up?  You know cause its racist.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does BLM still have the murderer's GOFUNDME still up?  You know cause its racist.

I heard they took it down but, not sure.  It’s clear they got called out on it to do so too after taking down Rittenhouse’s page for legal defense fund.

They are doing everything possible to keep this quiet as it also implicates their beloved John Chisholm.  The DA who allows all these low $$$ bail numbers.  He also was the DA conducting all the John Doe investigations against Scott Walker.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/23/da-john-chisholm/

Milwaukee County DA John Chisholm “guaranteed” that his diversion approach to the criminal justice system would result in someone being killed.

That was years before the Waukesha Christmas Parade massacre with a repeat offender who was released on bail so low even the DA himself now says it was inappropriate. But back in 2007, he promised his approach to the criminal justice system would result in someone going out and killing somebody.

Five people died and 48 people were injured in the Waukesha Christmas Parade horror.

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody?” John Chisholm said in a 2007 interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.”

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any semblance of real journalism is dead. Stories like this and the Ghislaine Maxwell are proof of that. Still talking about Kyle being a murderer instead even though he's been cleared by a jury