Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, how cute.  Dude is too dumb to actually communicate and has to post Twitter nonsense.  Must suck to not be able to think.

This was on the 24th.  Then the next day.

Can you two be more fucking clueless.

FFrU42iWQAYyyB8?format=jpg&name=large

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, how cute.  Dude is too dumb to actually communicate and has to post Twitter nonsense.  Must suck to not be able to think.

I see on here you’re doing a lot of shit talking. Do you care to post up some stats?

Only thing I have discussed in this thread is AC's claim that the vaccine is causing the current out break.  He and Ace have both made that claim and are not able to back it up with anything.  It makes zero sense.  ANY stat you show at all on Covid proves this.  If you really need that clarified you could be as slow as those dipshits.

There has been other ridiculous shit in the thread but not just from those two.  I've left that alone.  So if they want to step up and actually discuss it they just have to type.  One of course can't think and will spend hours looking at Twitter to find an answer that might work and the other will summarize it poorly afterwards.  Sheep.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Only thing I have discussed in this thread is AC's claim that the vaccine is causing the current out break.  He and Ace have both made that claim and are not able to back it up with anything.  It makes zero sense.  ANY stat you show at all on Covid proves this.  If you really need that clarified you could be as slow as those dipshits.

There has been other ridiculous shit in the thread but not just from those two.  I've left that alone.  So if they want to step up and actually discuss it they just have to type.  One of course can't think and will spend hours looking at Twitter to find an answer that might work and the other will summarize it poorly afterwards.  Sheep.

You fail to read, the only thing you've proven is to be a moron.

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Coming from a guy who can't summarize his own conclusions that is hilarious.  Still afraid to try we see.

You can read it from the experts own words i linked or continue to look like the fool.

On 12/4/2021 at 8:11 AM, akvanden said:

What’s your address? It can get there before Christmas.

337BBEB7-9283-4346-99BF-4D1C79310FD9.jpeg

One in 2680 myocarditis in adolescent males.  What does your left calculator tell you.  Feel free to tag deepfaggot to help you.  

Seems to be a very high risk, no?

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab989/6445179?redirectedFrom=fulltext

are people rrreally arguing that the Vaxed are often times positive for c19 or the like but A symptomatic and carry the virus just like anyone not vaxed and do in fact unknowingly spread this ???  then rrrrretahded enough to ask for stats on it??         :fool: 

Edited by old indy

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would twitter try to block access to AHA own article deemng it unsafe?

This how the sheep are contained, like a barrier fence.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One in 2680 myocarditis in adolescent males.  What does your left calculator tell you.  Feel free to tag deepfaggot to help you.  

Seems to be a very high risk, no?

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab989/6445179?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Let me hold your hand some more.

25% o.O - you'd think after hearing something as ridiculously high as that you'd question/research it yourself. But you get your news from Twitter, so maybe not. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/12/04/new-covid-19-vaccine-myocarditis-claims-from-questionable-abstract-in-american-heart-association-journal/?sh=69fb35cf7a63

https://retractionwatch.com/2021/12/03/aha-regrets-any-confusion-and-is-reviewing-meeting-policies-after-outcry-over-covid-19-vaccine-abstract/

https://www.science20.com/content/theres_no_evidence_mrna_vaccines_cause_heart_disease_so_why_did_american_heart_association_publish_it

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can read it from the experts own words i linked or continue to look like the fool.

So you are too dumb to summarize.  Your incapability to think is laughable.  Go follow your tweets like a dumb sheep.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Summarize what when you have your head in the sand?

You made the comment the vaccine is causing this, not me.  It is just unsubstantiated nonsense that you can't back up or you aren't smart enough to.  If you are smart enough, prove it.  If not, keep back pedaling.

• Like 1