Check your account email address ×

Dershowitz says Rittenhouse should be acquitted

jtssrx

Oh yeah, on that first guy shot, I guess he raped / sodomized several 9-11 year old boys, got sentenced to 10 years for it. So yeah, Kyle did the world a favor killing that pos. He's also the same guy that had issued a blanket threat earlier in the evening to the whole group saying " If I catch one of you alone tonight I'm gonna fucking kill you ". I'm sure that was in the back of Kyle's mind when the guy had him cornered and was coming at him with a 4' chain. I got a question for the left leaning folks on this website. Did you actually watch the entire closing arguments from both the prosecution & the defense? I ask because I guess both CNN & MSNBC didn't air the defense's closing arguments, just the prosecution's. In every video, including where the first guy was shot, Kyle is running away / being pursued. It's the text book definition of self defense. But this trial isn't about the law. It's about politics, left Vs right, guns, & the 2nd amendment in general. It's about whether or not the left has the right to burn, riot, & loot whenever they deem necessary or whether law abiding citizens have a right to stand up and push back and say no, you're not going to burn the fucking city down. I just hope we don't get a mob justice result with the fuckers on megaphones chanting no justice no peace just outside the courthouse so the jury can hear them. It's like you better send that kid up the river or we're going to burn your city down again. So will the law prevail or will mob " justice " prevail? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nacapster said:

Oh yeah, on that first guy shot, I guess he raped / sodomized several 9-11 year old boys, got sentenced to 10 years for it. So yeah, Kyle did the world a favor killing that pos. He's also the same guy that had issued a blanket threat earlier in the evening to the whole group saying " If I catch one of you alone tonight I'm gonna fucking kill you ". I'm sure that was in the back of Kyle's mind when the guy had him cornered and was coming at him with a 4' chain. I got a question for the left leaning folks on this website. Did you actually watch the entire closing arguments from both the prosecution & the defense? I ask because I guess both CNN & MSNBC didn't air the defense's closing arguments, just the prosecution's. In every video, including where the first guy was shot, Kyle is running away / being pursued. It's the text book definition of self defense. But this trial isn't about the law. It's about politics, left Vs right, guns, & the 2nd amendment in general. It's about whether or not the left has the right to burn, riot, & loot whenever they deem necessary or whether law abiding citizens have a right to stand up and push back and say no, you're not going to burn the fucking city down. I just hope we don't get a mob justice result with the fuckers on megaphones chanting no justice no peace just outside the courthouse so the jury can hear them. It's like you better send that kid up the river or we're going to burn your city down again. So will the law prevail or will mob " justice " prevail? 

If Rittenhouse is acquitted, be ready for another trial just like this one ... I have a hard time believing the exact same scenario wouldn't play out again & likely with more than just one person.  It will be a perpetual cycle of these cases if the MSM continues to push the left narrative.  They should be broadcasting the constitutional rights and the fact this shouldn't even be a long drawn out trial.  Oh, BTW ... for the racist folks out there (BLM), when did it become a concern that a white man killed other white men?

• Thanks 1

I guess Glock boy punched his own grandmother in the face. And skateboard punk had a history of domestic violence. Yep, they were all winners but what else would you expect from rioters, looters, & arsonists? 

On a side note, how in the fuck is this about race??? One white guy shot 3 other white guys !!!

Edited by nacapster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All those fucktards that got shot, confirms the reason that Kyle Howard Rittenhouse, age 17, had no business WHATSOEVER, putting himself in such a volatile, deadly situation. 

He thought he was tough, he thought he was big, with his swingin' dick AR-15. 

He was a junior in High School, that got what he deserved. He doesn't look like a punk, BUT HE IS!!!  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All those fucktards that got shot, confirms the reason that Kyle Howard Rittenhouse, age 17, had no business WHATSOEVER, putting himself in such a volatile, deadly situation. 

He was a junior in High School, that got what he deserved. He doesn't look like a punk, BUT HE IS!!!  

So your argument is everybody should just sit back and let it happen? Well, I suppose, that was the democratic governor's strategy. Telling the police to basically stand down and turning down help from the national guard. This was the 3rd night. The stupid governor could've put a stop to it on night one or even night two and none of this would've happened. Here in Minneapolis when they finally let the national guard move in it was over very quickly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

More proof you never where a cop ! Or not for long.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, nacapster said:

So your argument is everybody should just sit back and let it happen? Well, I suppose, that was the democratic governor's strategy. Telling the police to basically stand down and turning down help from the national guard. This was the 3rd night. The stupid governor could've put a stop to it on night one or even night two and none of this would've happened. Here in Minneapolis when they finally let the national guard move in it was over very quickly.

Nope, quite the opposite.

The local police, with county and State Police, and National guard as back-up, should stomp the fukkin guts out of any demonstrator that sets fires, or damages property.

That's what they are paid to do, and that's who's authorized to do it. Kyle Rittenhouse ....WAS NOT!!

However, in many cases they are told to STAND-DOWN, and let the rioters do their thing.  As I've stated before, the only reason that I can conjure up for allowing various cities to erupt, is that it is like a volcano venting. 

Let the blacks VENT, let the insurance companies pay..........................AVOID AN ALL-OUT RACE WAR. 

40,000,000 blacks in America.............it will destroy the country if we actually have a RACE WAR. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:
2 minutes ago, CFM said:

How long where you a cop and what kind ?

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!!!   

Yup. Thought so. Sad .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CFM said:

How long where you a cop and what kind ?

I was never a cop, and yes I'm basically broke. A relative lets me stay at their place in a spare room, ( porch, mudroom, etc. ). Fuck off and die, WINNI-FAG.