Check your account email address ×

Yellowstone on in 9 minutes.

XCR1250

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Part of the rodeo show.  It’s fucking weird what they do….and make big bucks competing on how far their horses can “skid”.

Imagine…..

I didn’t even understand what they were doing.  :lol:

I thought it was the  opposite . The fastest you could stop the horse. :dunno:

13 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Nailed it. 

Wife found a shirt that says, “In a world full of Karens, be a Beth.” :bc:

karen2.png

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Pretty sure that was the train station. :dunno:

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The top players are queens.  They are truly stars in that arena and act it.  My cousin was an up and comer (didn't make it) and introduced my to some of his pals.  I'm just not a fan of the sport and as such, just plain unimpressed.  One thing I always liked about the "cowboys" was, they'll fight in a second...no matter their skill.  That's honorable.

It was.

I stand corrected.   Looks like it in this picture.

john_shootout_yellowstone_ep3.jpg

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I stand corrected.   Looks like it in this picture.

john_shootout_yellowstone_ep3.jpg

But where's the cliff? In the other scenes, as soon as they pulled off the road, the cliff was right in front of the truck. Is this just a slightly different angle on that pullover spot or something? Even so, there is no hint, that I've seen, that this field exists?

36 minutes ago, irv said:

But where's the cliff? In the other scenes, as soon as they pulled off the road, the cliff was right in front of the truck. Is this just a slightly different angle on that pullover spot or something? Even so, there is no hint, that I've seen, that this field exists?

Leading up to that scene from this week, you see the Wyoming sign as they pull over.  That's the tell tale sign they're at the train station.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Leading up to that scene from this week, you see the Wyoming sign as they pull over.  That's the tell tale sign they're at the train station.

I agree, I seen that sign too but I don't think this is the exact same spot where the others have been sent to their death? Not that it really matters much in the scheme of things, but I can't help but think, due to Costner's concern for those shell casings (did he get them all?) that something further is going to come of this?

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Any day I can sit down in front of a flatscreen and see a part of rural america fend off some urban sprawl, consider me present and accounted for!

Yep.  Casey putting that fucking yuppie llama rancher down in his own Cattle guard was fantastic!  Fucking faggot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Casey putting that fucking yuppie llama rancher down in his own Cattle guard was fantastic!  Fucking faggot.

:lol:Yep, I laughed good when that old rancher walked up and looked down at that idiot laying in there.  Better place for him would'a been somewhere where their was no oxygen at all.