Check your account email address ×

Anybody have confidence in the USA's woke military?

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just as tough as those who stormed the beaches of Normandy  :news: 

:lol2: Now watch dumb ass Biden pick a fight with China 

Some soldiers are for sure...

What will we do if China hits Taiwan? Question is to anyone ...

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have faith in the guys I'm the field . But zero in the leadership . If you are in the military and have a desk you need to go 

Concur. Morale has to be at an all time low tho I would guess.

Leadership looks to be real bad. Even West Point is full woke now. 

China vs Usa with the senile clown in charge ...ugh. 

How is Milley still general after saying he would warn China ???

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

After the Afghanistan disaster...& then finding out our top general said he would warn China if we were going to attack. I have no confidence. How about you?

I wasn't impressed with Biden's Afghan pullout disaster, but have faith in our generals and troops. What Milley did, even without the presidents knowledge, has been done before. I get how the optics look bad, but from what I read he bleeds red white and blue and did it for the right reasons. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I wasn't impressed with Biden's Afghan pullout disaster, but have faith in our generals and troops. What Milley did, even without the presidents knowledge, has been done before. I get how the optics look bad, but from what I read he bleeds red white and blue and did it for the right reasons. 

...then you don't understand the concept of a non-military CIC...

Problems from the Obama era are still prevalent.  The purging of the most military officers in history in his first term, not to mention the watering down of training parameters and goals to accommodate the weaker, really took a hit on morale.  Add into it the realization for many of these young soldiers that they are trained to be deployed and sacrificed and not really win and well……shit show.

Meh, I have confidence still, but not as a whole.  Under Biden, no fucking way.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Problems from the Obama era are still prevalent.  The purging of the most military officers in history in his first term, not to mention the watering down of training parameters and goals to accommodate the weaker, really took a hit on morale.  Add into it the realization for many of these young soldiers that they are trained to be deployed and sacrificed and not really win and well……shit show.

Meh, I have confidence still, but not as a whole.  Under Biden, no fucking way.

All by design do you think? Personally, after what I've seen going on around the Liberal world, I honestly think it is. A one world gov't can't be obtained if the resistance to it is strong.

1 hour ago, irv said:

All by design do you think? Personally, after what I've seen going on around the Liberal world, I honestly think it is. A one world gov't can't be obtained if the resistance to it is strong.

There’s no question that Obama was all about I talking liberal officers from the very top down. This continues and indeed, if they can just get the military on board, they will have a stronger chance to throw out the Constitution.  

• Like 1