Check your account email address ×

WI: Sheriff seeks criminal charges against election commission

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So let them figure it out.  Should be easy to check the phone number.  And then that should warrant a forensic audit.

A forensic audit? A simple random sample would do just fine for them to determine if there's a larger issue. 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like they have a good bead on things, eh?

Do you also believe everything you read in addition to everything you hear?  Or, just the parts you want to believe?

I tend to believe things that make sense, kind of the opposite of a conspiracy theorists. Should be easy enough for them to resolve - shall we take bets on the outcome? Or is there no such believable thing? Maybe like a beer or something?

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A forensic audit? A simple random sample would do just fine for them to determine if there's a larger issue. 

I tend to believe things that make sense, kind of the opposite of a conspiracy theorists. Should be easy enough for them to resolve - shall we take bets on the outcome? Or is there no such believable thing? Maybe like a beer or something?

The outcome won't change.  Both sides cheat...the Democrats are just exceedingly good at it.

Now, as far as your cut and paste go, yes, it's clear you lack critical thinking skills as the verbiage in it is highly suspect.  I find it as no suprise you don't see it though.  Things like these are written for people who, "tend to believe things that make sense".  Or, most would call that, "I only read what reinforces by believed notions."

Yuh.  BambiHands.  :lol: 

I think what's getting off track is the original post seemed to imply vote harvesting at Care Centers and even up here we saw that happen, plus everything I read about attempts of people buying votes at voting sites got turned into being unable to give food and water to people in line, I think everyone here saw the footage of Somalians handing out cash for ballots, and then everyone that talked about it was attacked for being a racist.

Edited by airflite1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The outcome won't change.  Both sides cheat...the Democrats are just exceedingly good at it.

Now, as far as your cut and paste go, yes, it's clear you lack critical thinking skills as the verbiage in it is highly suspect.  I find it as no suprise you don't see it though.  Things like these are written for people who, "tend to believe things that make sense".  Or, most would call that, "I only read what reinforces by believed notions."

Yuh.  BambiHands.  :lol: 

Got it, back to the 'there is no truth argument', or I'm just 'not smart enough to understand', etc. Sure makes it difficult to have conversations when that's the default response. 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Got it, back to the 'there is no truth argument', or I'm just 'not smart enough to understand', etc. Sure makes it difficult to have conversations when that's the default response. 

I just don't have the patience for it anymore.  You can just do you and I'll do me.  There's clearly voter fraud going on.  There is clearly evidence to support that fact.

Do yourself a favor both here and in the real world though, stop reading exactly what you already believe and posting it like it's some revelation the majority of us here haven't already perused and try to balance on your tiny intellectual pedestal.  We aren't all "babes in the woods" here and have already read MUCH of both sides and made a determination on which is most full of it.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I just don't have the patience for it anymore.  You can just do you and I'll do me.  There's clearly voter fraud going on.  There is clearly evidence to support that fact.

Do yourself a favor both here and in the real world though, stop reading exactly what you already believe and posting it like it's some revelation the majority of us here haven't already perused and try to balance on your tiny intellectual pedestal.  We aren't all "babes in the woods" here and have already read MUCH of both sides and made a determination on which is most full of it.  

That's quite the rebuke, when I posted the only logical reason why there might be 23,000 votes with the same phone number. I mean, other than some dirty democrat nefariously slipping in 23,000 votes. If there is voter fraud, which I'm very sure there is some, let's take it on a case by case basis. Fortunately for our democracy, there's zero evidence of mass fraud, which is why I call bullshit on 23,000 in Racine - I didn't even need to read that somewhere before my BS meter spiked. 

I'll take your advice though, and think twice before replying to some of those sensational twitter headlines. I'm sure whatever political pundit is posting has put some thought into researching it, as has the person reposting on the site.

And do us both a favor, don't engage if all you have is insults. Just because we don't see eye to eye on some issues doesn't make either one of us smarter. :bc:

Edited by akvanden

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

That's quite the rebuke, when I posted the only logical reason why there might be 23,000 votes with the same phone number. I mean, other than some dirty democrat nefariously slipping in 23,000 votes. If there is voter fraud, which I've very sure there is some, let's take it on a case by case basis. Fortunately for our democracy, there's zero evidence of mass fraud, which is why I call bullshit on 23,000 in Racine - I didn't even need to read that somewhere before my BS meter spiked. 

I'll take your advice though, and think twice before replying to some of those sensational twitter headlines. I'm sure whatever political pundit is posting has put some thought into researching it, as has the person reposting on the site.

And do us both a favor, don't engage if all you have is insults. Just because we don't see eye to eye on some issues doesn't make either one of us smarter. :bc:

Wrong.  I’m smarter….and I’m drunker right now or else, I’d highlight the “proof” you posted and show you why.  Maybe tomorrow….unless I forget or, I just plain lose interest.

:lol:  :bc:

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

That's quite the rebuke, when I posted the only logical reason why there might be 23,000 votes with the same phone number. I mean, other than some dirty democrat nefariously slipping in 23,000 votes. If there is voter fraud, which I'm very sure there is some, let's take it on a case by case basis. Fortunately for our democracy, there's zero evidence of mass fraud, which is why I call bullshit on 23,000 in Racine - I didn't even need to read that somewhere before my BS meter spiked. 

What z is saying is they rely on this.  The people cheating know damn well that they can lose a couple votes, and then continue to say that there really is no election fraud.  Takes more years than they need to find the fraud and they know it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/5/2021 at 7:28 PM, spin_dry said:

Voter fraud. :lol: Bring back the story next month is another state.Just change the names. 

Whatever happened to the bamboo ballot story..that was a beauty!🤣