Check your account email address ×

Anybody have one these?

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Have similar to that at the cottage and at home they work great 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Probably work good for your travels, fairly small, can cook over it. A bit pricey, local farm stores around here sell metal fire rings of all sizes with a metal grate for the top so you can actually bbq over it if you want for about 1/3 of the cost.. Shop local, hit up an Agway or farm supply store, save some money, support your local business

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The One said:

Have similar to that at the cottage and at home they work great 

51 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Probably work good for your travels, fairly small, can cook over it. A bit pricey, local farm stores around here sell metal fire rings of all sizes with a metal grate for the top so you can actually bbq over it if you want for about 1/3 of the cost.. Shop local, hit up an Agway or farm supply store, save some money, support your local business

I’ve heard good things about them. I like the idea of a near smokeless fire. 

I have a Breeo with the sear plate and grill.  WAY better than the solo stove and equally smokeless.  It is really nice to have 8 people at a fire and to all be able to sit around it without burning a fuckload of logs at a time.  IMO the 19 is too small, 32 will burn too much fuel leaving the 24 as the only choice.

55 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I have a Breeo with the sear plate and grill.  WAY better than the solo stove and equally smokeless.  It is really nice to have 8 people at a fire and to all be able to sit around it without burning a fuckload of logs at a time.  IMO the 19 is too small, 32 will burn too much fuel leaving the 24 as the only choice.

Sweet!!!! Thanks for the heads up. 

I've used a solo a bunch of times as well.  They are lighter if you want to take it with you all the time, I bought the Breeo so I could sell my gas grill.  I have a couple Kamado grills, but occasionally need more grill space.  This allowed me to send the 54" Lynx down the road.