Check your account email address ×

President Trump here...............

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Do you think you can find a spot for MC in your administration? He seems awfully butthurt.

I have lots of plans, and they're great plans. I don't want to spill them all to you, because they're great.

If I ever decide to deport all of the Japs, I'll be sure to invite MC into my Administration. 

Congratulations on the day MR. PRESIDENT!

I will say though, seemed awfully "churchy" there for a bit...but, I get it.  Gotta give the right wingers a bone to gnaw on.

Hey, you go and do that "thang", fuck the "fake news" outlets and their idiocy.  Tweet away!  The deplorables have got your back!  Trust me, better the deplorables than the "intellectually elite".  Jeez...talk about grabbing pussy....AMIRITE?

:saluting:

Good to have you on board Mr Trump.  You are a Founding Father 2.0 after the last guy messed everything up.  This great country that I helped found needs to be refound cause its lost currently on which bathroom to use and people are getting pissed they can't use whatever shitter they want too.  Welcome to the Club Mr President.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

any chance u will put on a go pro when u fuck the chit out of Melanie in the Lincoln bedroom tonight and stream it live   

Are you an idiot?  Do you know who this is? This is THE POTUS, Donald Trump.  He's not streaming that shit live you idiot......he's gonna package it up and sell it for a solid profit!

Dont insult him!  He did say that he may consider group orders though.  PM me how many videos you want.

:lmao:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you an idiot?  Do you know who this is? This is THE POTUS, Donald Trump.  He's not streaming that shit live you idiot......he's gonna package it up and sell it for a solid profit!

Dont insult him!  He did say that he may consider group orders though.  PM me how many videos you want.

:lmao:

I don't know just a little thank u gift for all his supporters who were working and could not make it to Washington to peek in the windows

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't know just a little thank u gift for all his supporters who were working and could not make it to Washington to peek in the windows

I don't know what your mental block is but I'm having sex with her tonight and she won't be anywhere in the area. :lol:

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I wish I was Mexican

I'm having sex with you tonight too.  Rough sex.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what your mental block is but I'm having sex with her tonight and she won't be anywhere in the area. :lol:

I'm having sex with you tonight too.  Rough sex.

Bring the butter then.  That spit n shove ain't cutting it.  And bring some taco bell for once. Ya cheap fuck

1 hour ago, President Trump said:

Hello my fellow Americans, I'm very busy as you know, very busy, just wanted to check in quick. 

It's going to take alot of work to MAGA but we're gonna get a good start when we build the wall. Not just any wall, but a yuge wall, it's gonna be great. 

What the fuck happened to lock her up???

And what's up with US paying for wall???

33 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Bring the butter then.  That spit n shove ain't cutting it.  And bring some taco bell for once. Ya cheap fuck

armatures if u have taco bell u don't need no stinking butter . if the anal leakage in not enough u have all the free packets of hot sauce u will ever need . spice up that ass play a bit it is a special occasion   

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

my wife said there is no way she is letting me tape that poster of Melania  to her back tonight

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

armatures if u have taco bell u don't need no stinking butter . if the anal leakage in not enough u have all the free packets of hot sauce u will ever need . spice up that ass play a bit it is a special occasion   

Very true. And also very disgusting :lol:

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What the actual fuck.