Check your account email address ×

ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don't even have COVID

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Some of us know this is a crock of bullshit and the information AND DEFINITIONS are being changed to protect a narrative that isn’t adding up….and never has.

So, the “preservative” being added also “just happens” to be the same medication that helps prevent heart issues which “just happens” to be a major side effect of the vax itself.

Yuh…normal.

He is a fucking idiot . Wish he stayed at HCS with the rest of the faggy Liberal cucks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Add some yellow #5 and I am in love that part of my diet dew 

NO!  THe PreserVatiVe thAt is alSo UseD to PreveNt CardiAc coMpliCatiOns is cheepEr anD wurkz BetTer!

:lol:

It’s honestly just getting hard to do this anymore.  It’s just idiocy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

He is a fucking idiot . Wish he stayed at HCS with the rest of the faggy Liberal cucks. 

Well, it’s good to have an alternative view that isn’t repugnant and blatant ignorance like MC and others offer.

I also like seeing what they believe because, maybe it may lead to something that makes me go, “Oh…Ok, that makes sense”.  That hasn’t happened yet though.  This fucking covid shit is a crock of fear mongering pushing the agenda of a one world order.  I actually think it’s a form of a test to see just how compliant citizens will be to follow orders and stay home in the even of a civil unrest….which the may believe is coming.  They aren’t breaking near the mark they need to in order to prevent it and are really turning up the pressure to try to get there.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Then why does my Pharmacist Wife say your full of shit and it is totally related to heart attacks. They already been educated on this, the shelf life is nothing new.....but I am sure I will trust the fact you're not a Doctor of Pharmacy :lol:

Which part? What part of dual purpose is full of shit? Your right, it’s nothing new, and now they’re adding to double shelf life.

Your wife also knows what the OTHER intended use is in a hospital setting, and that your kidneys rapidly clear it from your system, meaning if they added this small amount to prevent a heart attack in the first few hours, sweet (which they didn’t) Most of these very very very small amounts of myocarditis are happenings days later, long after your system has cleared it from your body. Can you confirm if that’s bullshit?

maybe they could add some aspirin to the mix? I’ve heard people not feeling well for a few hours afterwards. Wait a minute, I’ve also heard people take aspirin to as a blood thinner to help prevent heart attacks, guess you can’t add that or the Twitter mob might latch on.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I actually think it’s a form of a test to see just how compliant citizens will be to follow orders and stay home in the even of a civil unrest….which the may believe is coming.  They aren’t breaking near the mark they need to in order to prevent it and are really turning up the pressure to try to get there.

When they started with 15days to slow the roll. I was like well this is fucked up.then they started picking who could work and who could not I was like what the fuck is this .  but ok. I lasted 3 of those days not working .  Then after they started extending it out I was sure it was all about controlling the lemming . Then the longer it went the more I was positive it was no longer about controlling a flu and even if in the early days it was about slowing the spread I am convinced before it was even put in to play there were political war rooms set up with computer simulations going on with every outcome they could come up with played out . And here we are just a few days past the 15 .and people are still acctualy listening to these fucking criminals  and helping them spread there bull shit . Surreal really 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

And they are having reported  heart issues with the Moderna but not as many reported as the phizer . 

And now changing drug formulas and not having to go thrugh the normal yrs of testing is common place . Sweet 

Got to keep us safe and all and we deff need to save the children from somthing almost none have died from or even gotten seriously ill from in the first place .

Follow the money 

This is not an approved drug yet or that would not be possible, its part of phase 3 human trials.

People are dumb sheep and they don't seem to care until they get a wakeup.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s good to have an alternative view that isn’t repugnant and blatant ignorance like MC and others offer.

I also like seeing what they believe because, maybe it may lead to something that makes me go, “Oh…Ok, that makes sense”.  That hasn’t happened yet though.  This fucking covid shit is a crock of fear mongering pushing the agenda of a one world order.  I actually think it’s a form of a test to see just how compliant citizens will be to follow orders and stay home in the even of a civil unrest….which the may believe is coming.  They aren’t breaking near the mark they need to in order to prevent it and are really turning up the pressure to try to get there.

You have to admit though, he does sound a fair bit like Barb, could be his lost brother?

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, it certainly makes one, or should, scratch their heads wondering WTH is really going on? Nothing adds up at all, and the stupidity/insanity of it is all around us yet many still can't  see it. Simply mindboggling. 

coovidd9.jpg

coovidd74.jpg

coovviddd1.png

coovidd7.jpg

covvidd.jpg

coovvid3.jpg

covidddd.png

coovviidd71.jpeg

coovidd3.jpg

coovv.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I guess ....ive lost my patience with these idiots.  Done arguing with people who constantly move the goal posts every other week or day. 

Ive been preaching no compliance to this Medical Tyranny for over a year with the people close to me. Most thought I was being extreme and over reacting. but now all a sudden they all are like ya fuck the mask , fuck the booster , fuck vax mandates , fuck Biden etc  ......well glad You morons finally woke up. Little fucking late. 😒 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I guess ....ive lost my patience with these idiots.  Done arguing with people who constantly move the goal posts every other week or day. 

Ive been preaching no compliance to this Medical Tyranny for over a year with the people close to me. Most thought I was being extreme and over reacting. but now all a sudden they all are like ya fuck the mask , fuck the booster , fuck vax mandates , fuck Biden etc  ......well glad You morons finally woke up. Little fucking late. 😒 

It amazes me the number of complete fucking idiots who still think this is about a virus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Are you familiar with the term dual use drugs? Do you have any literate on what it’s use in vaccines has been and what for? Since we’re only talking about vaccines, keep on subject. Here, let me post some for you.

Again, keep the Twitter propaganda a coming…

https://www.uchealth.com/en/media-room/covid-19/a-comprehensive-list-of-all-covid-19-vaccine-ingredients

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

076A82C9-5316-495D-851F-1E2E7B34D0B8.png

The idiocy here is amazing. The dosage for the Covid vaccine is .45 ml per shot. All one has to do is look up the dosage of thromethamine required for use in cardiac surgery. This easily shows who the idiots here are. It’s 500ml. :lol: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The idiocy here is amazing. The dosage for the Covid vaccine is .45 ml per shot. All one has to do is look up the dosage of thromethamine required for use in cardiac surgery. This easily shows who the idiots here are. It’s 500ml. :lol: 

Yeah, BUT, it helps reduce heart attacks within the first 15 minutes of receiving the vaccine - why else would they be adding it? At least that's what Twitter says. Oh, and the Moderna vaccine had this from day 1. If you ask me, I think that's very thoughtful of them to build in the heart attack prevention right from the get-go. 

:smack:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Did you get your booster yet 🤞

Gotta stay fully vaccinated or Pedo Sniffer Joey will lose his patience   

So the vaccine is causing no cardiac issues at all then right ? And just a oddity that phizer has more reported cases than Moderna? OK fine phizer said right in the pamphlet it is just a preservative. 

Fine then why only preserve the kids doses ? 

In phizer we trust 🙏I mean they have been so forthcoming to date why would you bother to be skeptical of such a rock solid drug manufacture .

One that I may add had to settle the largest drug manufactures law suit in history for blatant lies to the people and regulators just before they became the Holly grail trusted medicine providers to those willing to run to the cliff any way 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So rare and yet so common.

You're right, it is rare.  Do you want to report on Christian Eriksen's heart attack in June? He's 29. He wasn't vaccinated at the time though, so maybe not?

"Danish footballer Christian Eriksen has spent his third night in hospital having tests, following a cardiac arrest during a European Championship match on Saturday."

Maybe the below guys? I couldn't find any info on whether they were vaccinated so that's an unknown. 

"Mr Eriksen is not the only footballer to have suffered a cardiac arrest. In 2012, another footballer, Fabrice Muamba, collapsed on the pitch and his heart stopped for 78 minutes. Marc-Vivien Foe died while playing for Cameroon aged 28, and former England defender Ugo Ehiogu, who was a Spurs coach, died in 2017, aged 44."

Thank you, misleading Twitter info.

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, BUT, it helps reduce heart attacks within the first 15 minutes of receiving the vaccine - why else would they be adding it? At least that's what Twitter says. Oh, and the Moderna vaccine had this from day 1. If you ask me, I think that's very thoughtful of them to build in the heart attack prevention right from the get-go. 

:smack:

It’s mind numbing, the stuff these guys dig up. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You're right, it is rare.  Do you want to report on Christian Eriksen's heart attack in June? He's 29. He wasn't vaccinated at the time though, so maybe not?

"Danish footballer Christian Eriksen has spent his third night in hospital having tests, following a cardiac arrest during a European Championship match on Saturday."

Maybe the below guys? I couldn't find any info on whether they were vaccinated so that's an unknown. 

"Mr Eriksen is not the only footballer to have suffered a cardiac arrest. In 2012, another footballer, Fabrice Muamba, collapsed on the pitch and his heart stopped for 78 minutes. Marc-Vivien Foe died while playing for Cameroon aged 28, and former England defender Ugo Ehiogu, who was a Spurs coach, died in 2017, aged 44."

Doctors told my wife she just had a allergy . That is until we started seeing multiple specilits who were telling us about the exact same thing going on with multiple other people they are treating and all have 1 thing in common. Yet they can't report it as vaccine related with out large scale study that proves the corakation and guess who's bosses refuse to even entertain it ? 

So they go about attempting to treat and document it all 

That for iv idiot.  Did you know this drug is also used on cows in heat.

27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They're dropping every day.  Normal.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And what’s the dose of intramuscular? Let’s see the research. Fucking putz. Stick with your voting machine fanaticism. It gives me so much pleasure. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait wait!! hold the fuck up!! you mean to tell me spinner, MC, and Akvan have had themselves injected with something farmers use on cows?? 

:lol::lmao: