Check your account email address ×

This.... is CNN

Snake

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

Hahahaha. Slinger? Comment?

not sure why they would have though that.......

A Twitter user questioned Sinatra on how she felt about Trump using her father’s song during his inauguration events, asking, “You good w/ this guy using the iconic ‘My Way’ for Friday night?”

Though she has since deleted her response, Sinatra replied to the woman, “Just remember the first line of the song.” The first line of the song is, “And now, the end is near.”

However, Sinatra has been outspoken on Twitter against Trump. Earlier today, she shared a petition from the ACLU that demands transparency from Trump, with the hashtag “#Resistance.”

Shortly after her response, CNN published an article on their website titled “Nancy Sinatra not happy Trump using father’s song at inauguration.” But Sinatra fired back at CNN, saying that they read too much into her response and that it was just a joke.

That’s not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN? @CNN

— Nancy Sinatra (@NancySinatra) January 19, 2017

Fox News reported that she went on to respond on Twitter in tweets that now appear to be deleted, saying, “Oh, man! I’m not angry. What a rotten spin to put on a harmless joke.”

She later clarified her feelings about Trump using her father’s song, “Actually I’m wishing him the best. A good president helps the entire world. I don’t believe anyone tries to be a bad president.”

However, Sinatra has been outspoken on Twitter against Trump. Earlier today, she shared a petition from the ACLU that demands transparency from Trump, with the hashtag “#Resistance.”

:dunno:

Edited by Snoslinger

15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

not sure why they would have though that.......

A Twitter user questioned Sinatra on how she felt about Trump using her father’s song during his inauguration events, asking, “You good w/ this guy using the iconic ‘My Way’ for Friday night?”

Though she has since deleted her response, Sinatra replied to the woman, “Just remember the first line of the song.” The first line of the song is, “And now, the end is near.”

Shortly after her response, CNN published an article on their website titled “Nancy Sinatra not happy Trump using father’s song at inauguration.” But Sinatra fired back at CNN, saying that they read too much into her response and that it was just a joke.

That’s not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN? @CNN

— Nancy Sinatra (@NancySinatra) January 19, 2017

Fox News reported that she went on to respond on Twitter in tweets that now appear to be deleted, saying, “Oh, man! I’m not angry. What a rotten spin to put on a harmless joke.”

She later clarified her feelings about Trump using her father’s song, “Actually I’m wishing him the best. A good president helps the entire world. I don’t believe anyone tries to be a bad president.”

:dunno:

She never said that and called out CNN herself on the bullshit. In fact, nothing she's said even slightly resembled CNN's bullshit.

Why is the C lown N ews  N etwork fake  ?? They just hired former MI gov. jenny granholm (d) and  vallerie jarrets daughter, laura  (d)  for talking political hacks.................

Edited by hwytohell