Check your account email address ×

China's economy is getting walloped by crises in energy, shipping and real estate

• Platinum Contributing Member

@Mainecat obviously you have also been bought out by China too, Utterly disgusting you defend China and attempt to run cover for a completely inept president and a communist regime.. Trator

• Like 1

I just wish we could get our pharmaceuticals made here.........................ASAP. 

A lot of stuff China sends us is CONTAMINATED. Some of the toys they send here are contaminated. 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just wish we could get our pharmaceuticals made here.........................ASAP. 

A lot of stuff China sends us is CONTAMINATED. Some of the toys they send here are contaminated. 

Very true, I can remember quite a few Christmases news reports of a certain toy being pulled off the shelves

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump did more to bring production back to the US then any of the recent democrats.  But TDS was more important to some.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

@Mainecat obviously you have also been bought out by China too, Utterly disgusting you defend China and attempt to run cover for a completely inept president and a communist regime.. Trator

2020 was last year and April was 6 months ago. Learn to read.

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Who’s defending China? Jesus did you even go to school?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Who’s defending China? Jesus did you even go to school?

You are, you are spreading misinformation that CNN is spewing.. Read the BBC article,..the only economy to grow during the 2020 global pandemic was China by almost 20%.. Last I checked since I went to school is we still have 2 and a half months left in 2021 to get the facts on China's 2021 growth you Chinese shill POS..

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The energy crisis in China is real. Only a moron hasn’t heard about it. 

good maybe they will run out of energy and then their skies might clear up so people can breathe again and they will stop their over the top Co2 emissions:news:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

good maybe they will run out of energy and then their skies might clear up so people can breathe again and they will stop their over the top Co2 emissions:news:

China has the worst pollution ever recorded in history.  

THE WORST POLLUTION EVER!!!! 

Their energy issues will have a roll over effect to other markets.  They don't like to play nice and they are sucking up everything they can get.

I know it's easy to shoot the messenger.  But there is a looming situation that we can plan for if we are smart.

It is going to get expensive over here.  Way beyond anything most people can comprehend.  We will see it in the first line products pretty soon.  LP and Fert. will roll over into heating and food production.

We really do need to get off our affinity for knick knacks and doo dads.  Buy locally made products and quit feeding their economy.