Check your account email address ×

Lets talk about the California supply chain boondoggle

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s a good idea to get the riff raff off the road. Just like the new rules concerning pollution from the ships. Good on California for being proactive. 

And yet you drive a decade old mini van.  Your hypocritical, passive aggressive response has been noted.  You are just a tool the left uses to spread more propaganda.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And yet you drive a decade old mini van.  Your hypocritical, passive aggressive response has been noted.  You are just a tool the left uses to spread more propaganda.

Remember he Only spends 15-20 minutes a day on here he says spreading that propaganda :lol:

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s a good idea to get the riff raff off the road. Just like the new rules concerning pollution from the ships. Good on California for being proactive. 

Lol the riff raff what a fucking hack .

Do you run around with if you ain't union you any shit sticker on the clapped out mom van 

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well yeah, many people are that way when it comes to their own money, but not when it comes to tax dollars.

It doesn't matter if there's more trucks. One of the main bottlenecks is a lack of truck drivers. The mean age of a truck driver is 55 and it's not a very desirable occupation. Many retired during covid and aren't coming back. More reason to bring some guest workers in. 

The fact that California does not let owner/operators work in the state and the fact that the trucks can't be older and must comply with very strict emissions, is some of the problem.  And liberal "ideas" are the cause of those problems. 

• Thanks 1

And one of the driving factors in their being less drivers with a CDL is because the feds are continually making it more expensive and bothersome to keep a CDL. 

i went through some real bullshit last time i renewed and while at it got an rmv employee pissed enough(showing her she was wrong) she came right out and said "they are rounding up as many CDLs as they can"    more hoops and bullshit regs to comply with has many saying  fuckiT.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

And one of the driving factors in their being less drivers with a CDL is because the feds are continually making it more expensive and bothersome to keep a CDL. 

i went through some real bullshit last time i renewed and while at it got an rmv employee pissed enough(showing her she was wrong) she came right out and said "they are rounding up as many CDLs as they can"    more hoops and bullshit regs to comply with has many saying  fuckiT.

Yep....the government, here to help!

MY BIL was one for 25 years.  he recently said fuck it when Covid hit.  Just said it was the last straw.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

MY BIL was one for 25 years.  he recently said fuck it when Covid hit.  Just said it was the last straw.

LOL, here to help.  Fucking our homosexual Transportation Secretary is on paternity leave for the last 2 months. 

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It doesn't matter if there's more trucks. One of the main bottlenecks is a lack of truck drivers. The mean age of a truck driver is 55 and it's not a very desirable occupation. Many retired during covid and aren't coming back. More reason to bring some guest workers in. 

Another subject you talk ss if you know the subject more than others. I suggest you do some googling on the port truck driver issues and may i suggest mayor pete and biden and psaki do too. :(

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shut up.

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The fact that California does not let owner/operators work in the state and the fact that the trucks can't be older and must comply with very strict emissions, is some of the problem.  And liberal "ideas" are the cause of those problems. 

Lets go Brandon.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A lot of guys i know said the same thing.  not to come off totally biggot like but the number of really BAD foreign drivers i see on the road today is a direct result of these practices.