Check your account email address ×

Cousin Eddie

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly it's perfect, the people of Portland voted for this, reap the rewards folks..

Spinner should call them, have some dropped in front of his house, he could give the meth heads some advice on vintage rv and camper maintenance, he'd sound super smart next to a meth head, satisfy that complex of his

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Honestly it's perfect, the people of Portland voted for this, reap the rewards folks..

Spinner should call them, have some dropped in front of his house, he could give the meth heads some advice on vintage rv and camper maintenance, he'd sound super smart next to a meth head, satisfy that complex of his

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

House closes on the 15th. Rig is ready to be picked up after the 1st. Then I'm off the grid. 

That's awesome Mang!! What did you end up getting for your tour of the States?

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's awesome Mang!! What did you end up getting for your tour of the States?

Storyteller Overland Stealth Mode. I'm risking it with the Benz diesel. I really want 4x4 and there's nothing else like it. It's going to be up for delivery months sooner than I expected. I had to make a decision Thursday. I hope that I don't regret it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You sold your home?  Well, may never see a better time to do so.

The thought of renting it out for some passive income crossed my mind. Then I remembered the headaches of 20 years of rentals. The idea of trying to manage it through a property manager while I'm 1500 miles away didn't seem too appealing. I don't know if prices are going to get much better. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The thought of renting it out for some passive income crossed my mind. Then I remembered the headaches of 20 years of rentals. The idea of trying to manage it through a property manager while I'm 1500 miles away didn't seem too appealing. I don't know if prices are going to get much better. 

Smart call.  Fuck renting for sure.  I’ll NEVER do that again. And I sure don’t think we’ll ever see a better time to sell a house.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sold your home?  Well, may never see a better time to do so.

I have 3 customers who sold this yr and was in at least 5 others for realtors getting them preped to sell. the people were downsizing and getting out when the getting was good . They all planned to store there shit and rent until shit got back to reality 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Put it into some quality dividend stocks and don't look back   :bc: 

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Storyteller Overland Stealth Mode. I'm risking it with the Benz diesel. I really want 4x4 and there's nothing else like it. It's going to be up for delivery months sooner than I expected. I had to make a decision Thursday. I hope that I don't regret it. 

I know a few people who did what yiu are doing longest I saw some one live the life before getting a small home base again was 4 yrs . Few of them ended up planting the camper on a lot south and buying a small 3 season  north 

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Heck yeah!! Good for you!

Pump every fukkin dime ya' got into the stock market. Unless you are young enough to run a good business, put it in the market, with dividend re-investment, and let it fester for years. At some point it will get so big it will snowball into a massive amount. Then you'll be like me, walking around the chicken coop in tar-covered pants, working outside picking up branches, and mowing grass, and people that see you thinking you're down on your luck and maybe destitute. Then you go in at the end of the day and access your account, and LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I could NEVER own rental property, in a million years. 

No matter how much potential cash flow it could generate, I would NEVAH rent so much as a dog-house to the fukkin scums out there.  All I hear are horror-stories of non-payment, court hassles, and un-believable damage. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

ML 350 ?   might be called 350D which it comes with blue tec diesel option. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pump every fukkin dime ya' got into the stock market. Unless you are young enough to run a good business, put it in the market, with dividend re-investment, and let it fester for years. At some point it will get so big it will snowball into a massive amount. Then you'll be like me, walking around the chicken coop in tar-covered pants, working outside picking up branches, and mowing grass, and people that see you thinking you're down on your luck and maybe destitute. Then you go in at the end of the day and access your account, and LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

More evidence of uncles snottys genius.  

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

More evidence of uncles snottys genius.  

Such a genius that he has supposed wealth he can't spend even near the end of his life.  Sounds great.