Check your account email address ×

Corporations have to be shitting their pants.

34 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yup right until the business goes out or business moves. Sounds like a great career path. Not.

Did some business owner you worked for touch you inappropriately at some point in your life ? You too Motonoggin? Your hate is pretty damn deep.

From my teens I’ve always been careful about where I worked. I can recall twice when I walked off a job. It was always in the first week. Either an asshole boss/supervisor or an unsafe work environment. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Obama said hc costs would go down, remember?

Wages?  You are constantly pushing for a higher minimum wage.  RIght?

Pensions? 

Oh you are so edgy, rivers catching fire.....FFS, use some original material, not something from spin.

You say businesses offshore because of regulations and I’m giving you the real reasons and yes I’m pushing for higher wages you dumbfuck. Good god you have to be brain damaged or cognitively impaired in some way.

BTW before the EPA rivers did catch on fire.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not necessarily but thanks for that super hot take. 

Yea it is exactly what happens.  Wages go up owner raises prices. Rent goes up owner raises prices .taxes go up owners raises prices.  Hell me included don't only raise prices we take the opertunity to really jack up the prices so we can float on those for a yr or so till having to do it again . But again you know this and do the same as a capitalist buisness owner 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Yea it is exactly what happens.  Wages go up owner raises prices. Rent goes up owner raises prices .taxes go up owners raises prices.  Hell me included don't only raise prices we take the opertunity to really jack up the prices so we can float on those for a yr or so till having to do it again . But again you know this and do the same as a capitalist buisness owner 

You can try to raise prices, but someone will come along and undercut you.

Our labor costs are going up, but we can't just "pass it along to the consumer" because the prices of our product are determined by the market. 

This is such a mundane part of the mechanics of markets, I can't believe I actually have to explain to such experienced business owners lol

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I love it when people say this.  Sometimes it is true, but I just laugh.

Right?

I'd love to hear a story about an illegal immigrant stealing a job/pension/hc-benefits away from a union blue collar or a white collar mid-level manager in a fortune 500 company, just once.   Because they are the type that whine like cunts the most about immigrants, legal or otherwise.

:)

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Our labor costs are going up, but we can't just "pass it along to the consumer" because the prices of our product are determined by the market. 

This is such a mundane part of the mechanics of markets, I can't believe I actually have to explain to such experienced business owners lol

Under cut if they want I am still booked till apr as is almost every one I know . New sleds are 15k and you can even buy one . Candy bars are 1:30 and even one still buys them.  The way it works 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Because you are in a biz with way to much product out there.  They can't give it away out wast as you know . 

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Under cut if they want I am still booked till apr as is almost every one I know . New sleds are 15k and you can even buy one . Candy bars are 1:30 and even one still buys them.  The way it works 

Not exactly. As the price of a given product or service increases, it tends to have a cooling effect on demand. This is a basic function of markets.

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Because you are in a biz with way to much product out there.  They can't give it away out wast as you know . 

Not really, consumption and demand is increasing, but no market is limitless.

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Right?

I'd love to hear a story about an illegal immigrant stealing a job/pension/hc-benefits away from a union blue collar or a white collar mid-level manager in a fortune 500 company, just once.   Because they are the type that whine like cunts the most about immigrants, legal or otherwise.

:)

The upper middle class and the wealthy really are not effected by illegal immigration.  So why would they bother fixing the issue.