Check your account email address ×

It’s only an insurrection when conservatives do it

jtssrx

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Those were conservatives at the capital? I thought they came from a trump rally? 

I think we can safely just do away with the “everything in between” classification.  It’s either conservative or liberal.  You are either left or right.  That makes division much easier.  A kind of a “know they enemy” by name system.  You can have the fucking fence sitters too.  We don’t want that holier than thou baggage loafing around eating up all the nutty buddy snacks. :lol:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The world is getting smaller for you. No place to hide. 

But I (we) are not hiding at all.  Seems you all are still giving us a wide birth out there.

Yes, the evolutionary power of the self preservation instinct is still strong.  Keep an eye out!

:lol:

7885F47D-7205-4F31-A728-72C8AFB2EA48.gif

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Doesn't Canada have enough of it's own shit to worry about? FFS

There is no difference between your liberals and ours. We have been a U.S. puppet for years and I see no change with that as long as Liberals remain in power up here. 

You guys would likely be amazed how much positive media attention the Dems and Biden get up here. The same was true when Trump was in power. Our CTV News, CP24, The Toronto Star, CBC, etc, are all just U.S. clones and they slammed him every chance they got as well. Liberals world wide do the same thing as they are all in bed together and are full of shit spreading lies and fear. 

media16.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1