Check your account email address ×

Fully vaxed 21 year old dies of covid.

BOHICA

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

MoAr CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiEz

And just like that, your video has been removed. Funny thing is, the pro-vaxxers never question nor wonder why that is. 

49 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

California is in the lead on deaths at over 70,000. What is interesting is that both Texas and California have similar population but took completely different paths on Covid and still ended up in the same place on Covid deaths.

California

119k cases per 1M-1790 deaths per 1M

Texas 

144k cases per 1M-2393 deaths per 1M

Advantage California 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

California

119k cases per 1M-1790 deaths per 1M

Texas 

144k cases per 1M-2393 deaths per 1M

Advantage California 

California had 4.8 million cases and 70,778 deaths 

Texas had 4.1 million cases on 69,273

What I find funny is that even with the 100k or more unvaccinated illegal immigrants living in cages or under elevated highways Texas still held it's own against the people's Republic of California.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

California had 4.8 million cases and 70,778 deaths 

Texas had 4.1 million cases on 69,273

What I find funny is that even with the 100k or more unvaccinated illegal immigrants living in cages or under elevated highways Texas still held it's own against the people's Republic of California.

As usual, your cypher was wrong. Texas lost. 

Are there even any illegals left in Texas? I thought they were being bussed all over the US? 

If anyone thinks that California wins anything over Texas in this whole thing, you’re an idiot. If the numbers in Texas were double what they are, I’d say they lost but considering they have been wide open for a long time, no way. 

Why no comparison with Florida? 

Everyone is going to have different experiences and points of reference, I know this.  Saying that, yesterday a good friend's mother died.  Deteriorated rapidly after receiving second shot, otherwise relatively healthy before.  Over the course of a handful of days (like 4?), she developed inflammation of the heart, multiple organ failure, and yesterday she passed away.  Friends are in a bit of a fight with the hospital because they are trying to classify the death as covid-related, despite testing negative.  Principal at the school here in town (wife's boss, family acquaintance) had a stroke during the waiting period after receiving his second vaccine in late spring.  Has been deteriorating steadily since, is off on indefinite medical leave and will almost certainly never work again.  Friend's uncle had a stroke after receiving his second shot and now spends his days drooling over himself.

Our 4 year old daughter tested positive and was "off" for maybe a day and was 100% better the next.  I know quite a few people that have tested positive, as well as a few that were moderately sick for a few days, but not one person I know personally or even second hand has had any negative impacts from covid itself.  And my sister-in-law was a nurse on a covid ward and told us how regardless of mechanism of death (car accident victim as one example), if they tested positive for covid, it was a covid death.

That's my personal lens. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1