Check your account email address ×

State Department Investigating if Trump Officials Stole G7 Gift Bags Meant for Foreign Leaders

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why should he ? He had never before been in public office . Only reason any of them wanted them was ammo for the idiots who don't understand legal deductions . Again the IRS has special teams of accountants who are continually auditing high income earners.  This is fact 💯% .

Now are you attempting to tell us if he showed congress or even the American people the likes of Chuck Schumer or nanny or the crew over at CNN would have discover somthing a whole fucking team of auditing accountants were to stupid to find ? ? Really this is what you think ? Lmfao such a perfect receptacle for what they feed you 

If the IRS cleared him, then he should have no hesitancy whatsoever to release his taxes. 

I'm willing to bet, they will find his taxes are dirty. 

I just think the guy is no good. I think he's a TAX-EVADER. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If Trump really loved America, why would he fight the release of his taxes so vehemently??

A good American would release those taxes in a heartbeat. 

I know some of you guys like his agenda, ( religion, pro-choice, anti-immigrant, etc. ) but it comes at a un-acceptable price with Trump. He's a dangerously bad person. So isn't Biden. They both need to get out of our faces.   

I couldn't give 2 shots about a person who came into office already rich, I want to see the fuckers tax returns who became millionaires after they were elected to office on the backs of the taxpayers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If Trump really loved America, why would he fight the release of his taxes so vehemently??

A good American would release those taxes in a heartbeat. 

I know some of you guys like his agenda, ( religion, pro-choice, anti-immigrant, etc. ) but it comes at a un-acceptable price with Trump. He's a dangerously bad person. So isn't Biden. They both need to get out of our faces.   

“ good American “ wouldn’t be using his son as a bagman  and using his office to force countries to pay his crackhead son 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the IRS cleared him, then he should have no hesitancy whatsoever to release his taxes. 

You cannot honestly believe that there would not be bullshit stories made up about his tax returns.  FFS look at all the made up shit they have already said about him.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lol so again why ? Would he ? 

And again guys like him have teams of lawyers doing there taxes as a full time job and they know the irs has a full time staff checking there work. If there was a issue you can bet your ass it would have come out about a week after his nomination.  But again the whole he won't show me his taxes is just food for the idiots and yiu are there with a extra big spoon 

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I couldn't give 2 shots about a person who came into office already rich, I want to see the fuckers tax returns who became millionaires after they were elected to office on the backs of the taxpayers 

@Polaris 550 ^^^^^^^

Get it ? Of course you don't 

I guess congress now found out that Trump knew all about the Capital attack in advance, and approved it. 

Just like I said...............................MONTHS AGO!!  

Have you guys looked at my sig-line? Look at it. LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I guess congress now found out that Trump knew all about the Capital attack in advance, and approved it. 

Just like I said...............................MONTHS AGO!!  

Have you guys looked at my sig-line? Look at it. LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol you are the target . Un fucking real . God I hope when I get to be a old geezer if I become as gullible as you and pampers I am lucid enough to recognize it and take my self out rock star style as to not act the fool and bring shame to those around me 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol you are the target . Un fucking real . God I hope when I get to be a old geezer if I become as gullible as you and pampers I am lucid enough to recognize it and take my self out rock star style as to not act the fool and bring shame to those around me 

Why, you don't think Trump was behind that violent, murderous, attempted overthrow of our government??

I'm kinda' waitin' to see what happens to Rudy Costanza. They are probably going through all his stuff, then if they think they have enough, they get a grand jury going, and if the jury finds a true bill, Rudy gets indicted, and arrested. 

I wanna see him, Lindell and Powell slaminated. 

Bannon is fighting the congressional subpoena. I wanna see him tattoed also. 

At some point you're gonna see Donny Boy .......................INDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol so again why ? Would he ? 

And again guys like him have teams of lawyers doing there taxes as a full time job and they know the irs has a full time staff checking there work. If there was a issue you can bet your ass it would have come out about a week after his nomination.  But again the whole he won't show me his taxes is just food for the idiots and yiu are there with a extra big spoon 

Noooo, noooo, you must put your tax returns out as fodder, so every Tim, Dick and Harry, along with a few of the clowns in here can scrutinize them and conduct their own forensic audits.  :lol:  They guy owns 500 companies and employs thousands.....as if.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why, you don't think Trump was behind that violent, murderous, attempted overthrow of our government??

Nop do you think Joe Biden was behind the MN riots ? Then shut the fuck up and stop being such a tool 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm kinda' waitin' to see what happens to Rudy Costanza. They are probably going through all his stuff, then if they think they have enough, they get a grand jury going, and if the jury finds a true bill, Rudy gets indicted, and arrested. 

I wanna see him, Lindell and Powell slaminated. 

Bannon is fighting the congressional subpoena. I wanna see him tattoed also. 

At some point you're gonna see Donny Boy .......................INDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep dream on . Have you not seen the pattern of there hunt yet ? Just a sad fucking lemming eating up everything they feed you on your way to the cliff

Just from the response on this site, it's obvious that Trump has diehard support. This is so bad, 'cause he's a bad 

person...........he's a white-collar criminal. 

I can't change anybody's mind, all I can do is hope the criminal justice system gets him eventually. He's good at evading court. 

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just from the response on this site, it's obvious that Trump has diehard support. This is so bad, 'cause he's a bad 

person...........he's a white-collar criminal. 

I can't change anybody's mind, all I can do is hope the criminal justice system gets him eventually. He's good at evading court. 

And from your posts it’s obvious you have a room temperature IQ with a massive inferiority complex….

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And from your posts it’s obvious you have a room temperature IQ with a massive inferiority complex….

How does that make you feel, knowing that I can buy and sell you????    :dunno:   

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

How much cash ya got on ya ? Right now….

Maybe 120

About 1800 in my metal box in the next room

About 8 grand nearby

Any other stupid questions?