Check your account email address ×

Can't tell the difference between COVID, the flu and the common cold.

Oh the irony of the timing on this post.  I have a COLD ... I knew it was a COLD ... my family knew it was a COLD.  But guess what?  I have an annual guys trip this weekend and I figured I better be "the responsible adult" and go get tested.  So I did, and of course it came back negative.  But it's like a glorified guilt trip if a person is out in public with the sniffles or coughs/sneezes.  Complete bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sneeze in public and you almost have to put out a PSA "It's just allergies people"

That's what one of my buddies said to me yesterday.  "You need to print off your test results showing it's negative, and wear it like a badge!"

Many here have said it multiple times.  We’ve all probably got covid in the past year, we just shook it off.  Healthy bodies at work.  I’m not getting a fucking shot.  Period.  Even if it will make my antibodies “sUPeR AnTiBoDieS”!!!!!!

:lol:

What a load of absolute shit our “experts” are spewing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's what one of my buddies said to me yesterday.  "You need to print off your test results showing it's negative, and wear it like a badge!"

Yep for all the Karens and Covid created super germaphobes. 

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh the irony of the timing on this post.  I have a COLD ... I knew it was a COLD ... my family knew it was a COLD.  But guess what?  I have an annual guys trip this weekend and I figured I better be "the responsible adult" and go get tested.  So I did, and of course it came back negative.  But it's like a glorified guilt trip if a person is out in public with the sniffles or coughs/sneezes.  Complete bullshit.

Oh I don't have any guilt . In fact when I see the extra paranoid freel I like to get  close and do some fake coughs and watch them run for cover 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh I don't have any guilt . In fact when I see the extra paranoid freel I like to get  close and do some fake coughs and watch them run for cover 

This is the best for sure!  A few good throat clearing hacks, and I follow it up with saying "Perfect Health" - the looks people give are priceless!

Edited by Mag6240

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know it's sometimes hard, but damn.  All the guys I hang out with don't give 2 shits about it.  When I had COVID, I had probably 10 different people stop by and want to have a beer or pop.  I would tell them that I got COVID and they just said, SO?  One buddy I know that is a sewer guy, looked at me like I was an idiot and proceeded to say, do you know what I do for a living?  LOL.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Very mild illness for most, dangerous to some. Just like every viral respiratory illness. 

Fixed it.