Check your account email address ×

Infowars founder Alex Jones LOSES defamation cases and will have to pay damages to Sandy Hook families after he claimed school massacre was 'a giant hoax'

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Funny born and raised in CT, lived here my whole life and never met one person that knew anybody from the Sandy Hook shooting. Not one Cop, not one Parent, not one kid. Not a EMS, Not a doctor, nobody. 

Driven thru the town many times. The whole thing is very fuzzy to me as a CT resident but sure. 

Also born and raised here.  I actually did know some people who were from town and was working in N. Haven when It happened.  I even the Newtown schools acct. at one time and have been at that school.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Also born and raised here.  I actually did know some people who were from town and was working in N. Haven when It happened.  I even the Newtown schools acct. at one time and have been at that school.

Oh really? 

Im not saying its a hoax but lotta weird shit happened that day 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Oh really? 

Girl I grew up with lives and raised a family there.  They even tore the school down.  You don't tear down a local school over a hoax or fake tragedy.  :bc: 

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Girl I grew up with lives and raised a family there.  They even tore the school down.  You don't tear down a local school over a hoax or fake tragedy.  :bc: 

Sad deal for sure , cant imagine 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Sad deal for sure , cant imagine 

Once the parents got carried away, got political and filed suit against the gun manu…..most lost interest all together.  The tears that I saw speak out deserved to lose their kids.  The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree…..and there’s no reason to wait for it to fall.  Cut it off and toss it before another tree gets spawned.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Once the parents got carried away, got political and filed suit against the gun manu…..most lost interest all together.  The tears that I saw speak out deserved to lose their kids.  The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree…..and there’s no reason to wait for it to fall.  Cut it off and toss it before another tree gets spawned.

100% agree.  And suing Alex Jones wont bring ur kid back either . Pretty gross if you ask me. 

Thats why I have questions. But I also lost interest esp with what is going on today. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

100% agree.  And suing Alex Jones wont bring ur kid back either . Pretty gross if you ask me. 

Thats why I have questions. But I also lost interest esp with what is going on today. 

That mean man hurt their feels with his mean words!!!!!  :lmao:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SSFB said:

Crisis actors! CGI!

Keep your head in Sand. They only faked the gulf of Tonkin and 911 was also clearly an inside job. Also every mass shooting the person has either been interviewed by the FBI or connected somehow. Tell me why do we have all Law enforcement. They never seem to stop anything. Unless it’s arresting people who oppose the government 

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Keep your head in Sand. They only faked the gulf of Tonkin and 911 was also clearly an inside job. Also every mass shooting the person has either been interviewed by the FBI or connected somehow. Tell me why do we have all Law enforcement. They never seem to stop anything. Unless it’s arresting people who oppose the government 

Your truly are fucking nuts. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Worst takeaway was all the blather about gun control from the usual suspects.  How about maybe better mental health policies and going after the root causes.

What “gun control” was discussed that would have prevented this? A:None.  This was again used as a stepping stone for gun bans.  That’s it.

Let’s not even pretend that we are anywhere closer to a clear lone to mental health than we were 50 years ago.  In fact, we are much, much worse off.  These mental health “professionals” are hacks.  Simple as that.  They always have been.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Worst takeaway was all the blather about gun control from the usual suspects.  How about maybe better mental health policies and going after the root causes.

I concur. But you can’t let a tragedy go to waste when you have an agenda to push. And that kid was certifiably mentally ill. 

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any body that speaks non-stop, with a loud voice, meant to intimidate and overwhelm, makes me want to punch their face in.

Mike Lindell, Alex Jones,  Donald Clump.  

Since you see him 24/7, Send us the vid of you punching your  own face. Thanks. You described yourself if you don’t get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Oh really? 

My summer neighbor lost her life at Sandy Hook, she was the librarian.

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Not enough, I'm still at sea!

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

My summer neighbor lost her life at Sandy Hook, she was the librarian.

Sorry for your loss friend

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jesus Christ. :lol: 

How much longer before the GOP'ers start burning witches?

Lin Wood is a democrat dumbfuck. Last year was the first time he ever supported a republican

• Thanks 1