Jump to content

Schools/Covid/death


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is a PNP at the largest children's hospital in the state.  No kids in the ICU but there are a lot of kids in the hospital.  Here's the kicker, she said right now everyone one of them is very o

I don't know how deep you want to dig into it, but since classes started on August 23rd they've had 4 staff test positive with Covid and no students, in fact for the whole month of August only one stu

Here is my very dire prediction. Covid will spread in schools killing more teachers and children in the next school year than all the school shootings combined since 1950

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Here is my very dire prediction. Covid will spread in schools killing more teachers and children in the next school year than all the school shootings combined since 1950

“Very dire prediction”.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

"Officials haven't released the identities of the other teachers or staff members, and a Miami-Dade County Public Schools spokesperson said the district doesn't release the cause of death for employees or students."


Seems a bit ironic, they all died of COVID but don't release the cause of death for employees or students.

These poor educators.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Vaccine causes the variants, Natural immunity is the best way for younger heathy people. 

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started vaccinating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Vaccine causes the variants, Natural immunity is the best way for younger heathy people. 

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started vaccinating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He only uses well respected sources that are non-bias..You know, like NBC..smh........

If such a thing did happen, where would I find said information?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started vaccinating. 

They've had 58 deaths from COVID. Similarly sized by population Missouri has had over 11,000. You sure you want to use them as an example?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

They've had 58 deaths from COVID. Similarly sized by population Missouri has had over 11,000. You sure you want to use them as an example?

He read his info in a meme…..it must be true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They've had 58 deaths from COVID. Similarly sized by population Missouri has had over 11,000. You sure you want to use them as an example?

Yeah, but they don't have fat people.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started 

 they have there marching orders already 

Edited by Ez ryder
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He read his info in a meme…..it must be true.

Lol from the queen of reposting du underground and mother Jones and the like

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started vaccinating. 

can't be true the covids only spreading here like it is because of the unchecked southern border thanks to Biden.  Read that here this morning. :news: 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just spent the weekend at the MN super spreader event with no mask and no vaccine. 1000s of risk takes many with shirts mocking the covid 

start a dead pool on me 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

If such a thing did happen, where would I find said information?

Well I would do a little research as your link was quickly found to be misinformation..Or you could toss on that critical thinking cap of yours and say to yourself... Hey, would a school release private cause of death information about their staff.. :bc:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I just spent the weekend at the MN super spreader event with no mask and no vaccine. 1000s of risk takes many with shirts mocking the covid 

start a dead pool on me 

 

 

I got a $100 says Ezra will be fine!! Any takers??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

If such a thing did happen, where would I find said information?

not on facebook, you tube, google or most any other main stream source.   now yourself ask why   

 

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I would do a little research as your link was quickly found to be misinformation..Or you could toss on that critical thinking cap of yours and say to yourself... Hey, would a school release private cause of death information about their staff.. :bc:

There wasn’t any misinformation. The school didn’t release/confirm information , it was confirmed through the local union representative.

 

So anyways, back to my question that you’ll most likely dodge again. If 15 actually did die, what would be your source of trusted information on that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, old indy said:

not on facebook, you tube, google or most any other main stream source.   now yourself ask why   

 

I’m asking you where, if true, I would find that information? Which unbiased entity would report on those 15 deaths?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, akvanden said:

There wasn’t any misinformation. The school didn’t release/confirm information , it was confirmed through the local union representative.

 

So anyways, back to my question that you’ll most likely dodge again. If 15 actually did die, what would be your source of trusted information on that?

Certainly not a NBC TV station.  And a local union representative?  Nope.  Not them either.

I don't have the direct answer, but just to paraphrase you from at least a few posts - stop trusting the MSM, in which the teachers unions are in lock step with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m asking you where, if true, I would find that information? Which unbiased entity would report on those 15 deaths?

i wish i knew. as bidens own press office said,  he is working with our social media outlets to limit our information on this, and likely other information. i subscribe to the Epoch times and read all sorts of things i dont see anywhere else.  duckduckgo.com runs stories google wont.   the misinformation we are forced to deal with is endless. 

 

they burry everything today. i was in shock this got out  

 

Edited by old indy
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There wasn’t any misinformation. The school didn’t release/confirm information , it was confirmed through the local union representative.

 

So anyways, back to my question that you’ll most likely dodge again. If 15 actually did die, what would be your source of trusted information on that?

The union can not release personal private medical information.. do you have a link?

I date a teacher and I showed her this, she laughed and said no way the teachers union would ever release any personal information about a teacher or student.. Especially medical info and cause of death, she asked me to send her the link she wanted to show it to her union rep at her school, so find that for me if you could please..

I certainly wouldn't go with NBC as a reliable source,..I'd go with the Mayo clinic!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Certainly not a NBC TV station.  And a local union representative?  Nope.  Not them either.

I don't have the direct answer, but just to paraphrase you from at least a few posts - stop trusting the MSM, in which the teachers unions are in lock step with.

Yes, get medical advice from places other than MSM, such as well known medical institutions. 

Reporting on things that happen..... well, I'll see what others have for suggestions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, old indy said:

i wish i knew. as bidens own press office said,  he is working with our social media outlets to limit our information on this, and likely other information. i subscribe to the Epoch times and read all sorts of things i dont see anywhere else.  duckduckgo.com runs stories google wont.   the misinformation we are forced to deal with is endless. 

 

they burry everything today. i was in shock this got out  

 

Misinformation happens on both sides. It used to be (still is) a tool of the left but over the past several years I've seen it all over on the right, which worries me. 

Epoch Times sounds like an interesting place.

The Epoch Times is a far-right[12] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[17] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, akvanden said:

Yes, get medical advice from places other than MSM, such as well known medical institutions. 

Reporting on things that happen..... well, I'll see what others have for suggestions. 

Like my personal doctor.  He asked me just 10 days ago when I was there for my bi-annual checkup, if I was planning on getting the Vaccine?  I said NOPE.  Gave him my exposure history, friends who had it, etc etc.  He said, well, you are a healthy person in general, unless there is an issue he doesn't see in the test results, and that if I had been as exposed as I said I have been, given my age for an extremely low risk of having a serious illness from Covid, that my immune system did what it was supposed to!  

Good advice - for me.  Everyone else, go get your own PERSONAL good advice, from your doctor if you don't already know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The union can not release personal private medical information.. do you have a link?

I date a teacher and I showed her this, she laughed and said no way the teachers union would ever release any personal information about a teacher or student.. Especially medical info and cause of death, she asked me to send her the link she wanted to show it to her union rep at her school, so find that for me if you could please..

I certainly wouldn't go with NBC as a reliable source,..I'd go with the Mayo clinic!!

 

They've really cleaned up the news, I had been trying to find the original NPR article, where they reported all were African American and unvaccinated. They also stated all had contracted Covid and died before school started on August 23rd, this is the closest to the original NPR article that I could find.

https://www.kcbx.org/post/least-13-miami-dade-school-workers-have-died-covid-19-less-month#stream/0 

 

quote

An uncertain start to the school year

Carvalho said that among the 13 deaths, the majority of people contracted COVID-19 and died before the beginning of the school year. One person had direct contact with students, he said.

Edited by airflite1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...