Check your account email address ×

Cross Country 2022

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Polaris has a group of engineers working on their sled that race and have raced. 

You think they'll be sitting around with their thumb up their collective ass in the off season?

Well judging by there cross country history, they need to re do as there sleds suck. A thumb up an ass, as much as you feel it works for you seems to not in the real world. Wash your hands stinky fingers!

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well judging by there cross country history, they need to re do as there sleds suck. A thumb up an ass, as much as you feel it works for you seems to not in the real world. Wash your hands stinky fingers!

You are quick to write them off, yet their sled has been getting better and better since they went back to a traditional skid and they are committed to their XC program support, drawing racers away from the other two brands.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Cat has failed this season in just about every venue but Cross Country. Am I wrong ??  

We are only talking cross country here. You are wrong, as usual. Will be gone for a few days so guessing this place will be a morgue again. 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Are there other venues of racing we are considering past the XC, SX, and hillclimbs?

ID ER Hill climes Soo SX they did very poorly IMO The SOO was ok. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I wrap the Iron Dog, Cains, EECCR, etc. into XC.

Did Cat get 1 or 2 wins in pro in ISOC racing?  I'd almost consider that a win with how dominate Doo/Ish is.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

We are only talking cross country here. You are wrong, as usual. Will be gone for a few days so guessing this place will be a morgue again. 

Hijacked by Badger get over it MF'er. Congrats to Cat for winning XC 

Sorry I was gone for a few day had to go to the U.P. to pick up this sled for my daughter. 

277739916_5376203582392179_1471870486843258860_n.jpg

277735283_5376203472392190_706035050955175630_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Did Cat get 1 or 2 wins in pro in ISOC racing?  I'd almost consider that a win with how dominate Doo/Ish is.

those Canadian Ho**s, where is xcr7 then I need him. RIP friend. :bc: 

Edited by Badger**

Why so much gray? cr and the gang would cry! Not on a Cat so its pertty now I'm a guessing. Retards! And the primer gray at that.:groin:funny chit there!

Edited by ZR6000RR

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Why so much gray? cr and the gang would cry! Not on a Cat so its pertty now I'm a guessing. Retards!

Not my sled, she says she will be wrapping it. Feels good she has gotten to the point in life where she can afford her own cars and sleds and home. She will not sell her first sled I gave her.  I am very proud of her and her husband.   

4159644444.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

But he is on a 20 year old chassis.  How is this possible in the times of Polaris money is no object lifestyle? Must have some bad Engineers and terrible marketing on bringing in the best.:frech:

Simple, he's Zach Herfindahl and would likely be on the podium if you put him on any current brand with the team he has around him.

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

They do 'ok' in Enduro racing mainly because of the Caderette team.  Polaris has the most racers and dedicated budget for it.  SkiDoo isn't involved.  

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

If we're throwing the ID or Cain's into the conversation, they stink and have been absent from participation.  BRP and Polaris have been dominant in adventure racing for quite a while.   

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You are quick to write them off, yet their sled has been getting better and better since they went back to a traditional skid and they are committed to their XC program support, drawing racers away from the other two brands.  

Remember when AC10 beat Herf in a ditch race with the baler or when they beat Cat in a race in TRF?  That was painful. 

They're making an effort, Cat has Herf.  Very much reminds me of the TH68 scenario of hanging all their hope and $ on one rider.  

Fuck Textron...

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Remember when AC10 beat Herf in a ditch race with the baler or when they beat Cat in a race in TRF?  That was painful. 

They're making an effort, Cat has Herf.  Very much reminds me of the TH68 scenario of hanging all their hope and $ on one rider.  

Fuck Textron...

Fuck Polaris and all there money and still cant find an answer. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Simple, he's Zach Herfindahl and would likely be on the podium if you put him on any current brand with the team he has around him.

They do 'ok' in Enduro racing mainly because of the Caderette team.  Polaris has the most racers and dedicated budget for it.  SkiDoo isn't involved.  

If we're throwing the ID or Cain's into the conversation, they stink and have been absent from participation.  BRP and Polaris have been dominant in adventure racing for quite a while.   

So when it's cat winning, it's the rider.  But when other brands win the race, it's because cat sucks.  Other brands all have shitty racers.  Then you cherry pick a couple of races cat sleds didn't win and call it "painful" even though these sleds dominated most of the season at the highest level and won both of the big championships.  I came in here just to see how the fs clowns were spinning it because I knew you were.  You are a delusional dumbass.  What about the Brown's they must be the third and fourth coming of Tucker Hibbert?

You have all the answers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So when it's cat winning, it's the rider.  But when other brands win the race, it's because cat sucks.  Other brands all have shitty racers.  Then you cherry pick a couple of races cat sleds didn't win and call it "painful" even though these sleds dominated most of the season at the highest level and won both of the big championships.  I came in here just to see how the fs clowns were spinning it because I knew you were.  You are a delusional dumbass.  What about the Brown's they must be the third and fourth coming of Tucker Hibbert?

It is the only thing they have. Fun as hell to point it out as it really gets there panty's in a bunch.

15 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So when Cat still supported racing they implemented the inversion rule and inverted the field in 2015 that was miss named "The Tucker rule"?

Should have been named the Arctic rule

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck Polaris and all there money and still cant find an answer. 

They have all that money from selling lot's of product.

You must work at a government job because business isn't your strong suit.

15 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Go fuck yourself faggot. ;)

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

They have all that money from selling lot's of product.

You must work at a government job because business isn't your strong suit.

Go fuck yourself faggot. ;)

Faggot? Wow! Now you are showing the true you! :fatlady:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Shuddup ya dumb cunt. :)

Keep up the rant there cr. Name calling like that tells me that you do not like woman in general. I don't go your way. So are you the pitcher or the catcher? :roflcrying:

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Will be gone for a few days so guessing this place will be a morgue again. 

?

:lmao:

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Keep up the rant there cr. Name calling like that tells me that you do not like woman in general. I don't go your way. So are you the pitcher or the catcher? :roflcrying:

Untrue, like 99% of what you post

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

?

:lmao:

Untrue, like 99% of what you post

Your the one tossing the words Faggot and Cunt around. Never hear those from anyone else. Only a true homosexual would say what you say. Pitcher or catcher? What is your position cr?

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Your the one tossing the words Faggot and Cunt around. Never hear those from anyone else. Only a true homosexual would say what you say. Pitcher or catcher? What is your position cr?

I only utilize those phrases when it suits the appropriate description of the individual.

You, are a dumb cunt.